INTRODUCTION

──────────

I N T R O D U C T I O N

──────────

Keeper of the Lost Cities belongs to Shannon Messenger and I only own the original characters (OC) and the story plot. This is not the original story plot and it is purely a Fanfiction.

Any text you find familiar is from Shannon Messenger.

The GIFs/pictures used do not belong to me, unless stated otherwise. I only own the edits.

Anything you do not recognize is my idea and I own it. So please do not plagiarize it.

If you find anything that is similar to another book, it is purely coincidence. I use my own original ideas and I do not plagiarize.

If there are any errors, feel free to comment and I will try to edit ASAP.

Some characters and their personalities are different from the original series, but the changes aren't drastic. There are a few changes to the timeline too. As said before, this is a Fanfiction.

TW: THIS STORY HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS EMOTIONAL ABUSE, CONFINEMENT, DRUG ADDICTION, AND TORTURE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THIS.

Thank you to amazing readers and your never ending support!

If you like this story, consider voting/sharing/commenting. It means a lot <3

Enjoy!