15

"You wanted to see me?" Sarah said after she knocked on Vector's door entering his office

"Yes, please Sarah. Have a seat" He ushered to the couch as the brunette rested on it he started, "Of course it's no secret you've been raised by Valentine, he's not just your father he's the man who trained you."

"Not by choice but why don't you just get straight to the point?" She asked eyeing the man suspiciously having no idea what his intentions are.

"In all honesty someone like you should be under the Clave's eyes, we'd prefer that you don't leave the institute's premise" He explained looking at her.

She scoffed, "You want to keep me a prisoner? I have proved over and over again that I'm not loyal to Valentine" Sarah stated with disbelieving eyes.

He tilted his head at her giving a shrug, "You're not loyal to the Clave either and that makes you a dangerous women, Sarah. Because let's be honest who are you really loyal to." Vector wondered his eyes never leaving the brunette's who stood up, "You think you can keep me here?"

"It's an order from the Clave. You don't follow it City of Bones isn't far away from here, your choice" Sarah stared at the man who snickering walking out of his office in a fury.

"Aldertree can't keep you a prisoner" Jace started as he and Sarah walked in circles around each others with blades hands in the training room.

"Oh he can and he did." She swung her blade at him but he dodged, "I don't have a choice in the matter, he made that abundantly clear"

"What are you gonna do?" Jace asked swinging his own blade at the brunette who let their blades clash together.

She took a step back swinging the blade in her hands, "Stay here. I mean I'm tired of running and hiding in the shadows."

Jace swished the blade at her face but she bend backwards evading it, "Come on, you're making it too easy" Sarah remarked with a grin as they both circled each other.

Jace tilted her head, a smirk creeping on his lips, "You think you can win" He inquired defiantly.

The brunette shrugged, "Seemed easy enough before" She came at Jace with a couple of trained attacks to which he barely evaded.

Breathing heavily he answered her, "Doesn't count" he passed his fingers through his hair, "I heard you talked to Clary, you're warming up to her"

Shrugging the brunette answered "She's our sister" Jace was the one who attacked this time making the siblings spar for a few moments before Sarah pushed their blades apart.

"You don't have to remind me" Jace said before taking a few steps back circling the brunette once again.

"I know it must suck" She grinned as she attacked him with her blade, "At least I didn't deny my feelings" He counter attacked letting their blades clash again.