Chapter 31💣💣

(*clearing throat* So, I'm here to warn you guys to skip this chapter and save your innocence. This chapter is idk weird, filthy or dirty (the new couple is just exploring). And also DON'T COME AT ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I HAVE WARNED YOU"

Taehyung is watching jungkook with lovable eyes, he can't believe what he gets as a punishment from his adorable excited baby. It was a Sunday morning, where the new couple were getting cosy on their couch until the little one said about his punishment.

And Tae agreed instantly without even knowing what will be the punishment, so here he is, sitting on the sofa while jungkook is painting his nails with his favourite red nail paint.

Koo is grinning so widely that you can freely count his bunny teeth, he always wants to do this, always wants to paint taehyung's gorgeous nails and finally, he got a chance to fulfil his wish, he will paint his own nails too and then they will be like matching couples Oh My God he is squealing so hard in his heart.

He is sitting beside his hubby and concentrates on the long fingers in his lap, his small makeup kit spread on the couch table showing each content in it.

Taehyung watched him as Koo focused on his fingers making sure to paint them perfectly," Why this nail paint is scenting like roses? shouldn't it smell like chemicals or something?"

Koo giggles and shakes his head," No hubby, My skin is so much sensitive and got rashes if I use the makeup products from the market, So Mom gifted me this kit on my previous birthday, all things in it are made up with pure flowers mainly roses." He finished and scrunched his nose, lifting taehyung's feet to paint his toes too.

"She did a great job, it feels so refreshing, But isn't the colour too bright?," Taehyung said sheepishly but Koo looked at him with creased brows and points," You said you will do your punishment without complaining so Shh and let me do my work."

Taehyung immediately bit his lips and surrender his head in front of Koo. Both laughed and enjoy their free time.

Koo finished and give the nail paint to Taehyung as he throws his legs in his lap.
"It's my turn now, hyungie," He said excitedly.

Taehyung took the nail paint and massage his feet before placing a kiss there making jungkook all shy. He opened it and start painting his toe's nails, blowing on them in between changing the fingers. "It tickles" Koo giggled and start pulling his legs back.

"Hmm! Don't move, Babybun or you'll make a mess," Taehyung said holding his legs with one hand.

Koo is wearing small shorts with a long sweater, his casual wear on Sundays. And if you ask Taehyung, he looks heavenly. No matter how much Taehyung spoiled him with different types of clothes, but Koo always tends toward wearing Taehyung's clothes, like his large sweaters and big hoodies. And Taehyung is not complaining, he just thank his angels for giving a selfless Princess to him.

"Done, Petal. Now give me your hands." Taehyung said.

Jungkook jumps on his lap sideways, both legs now resting on the armrest of the couch. Taehyung laughs and took his right hand to colour it with the red nail polish.

Taehyung is mesmerised with the bright colour covering the nails of his baby making it more desirable, so he didn't notice the gaze of his Princess on him.

Koo is admiring the features of his hubby quietly appreciating the handsomeness spreading on his whole being. But his lips always got him. Don't blame the shy baby he is just addicted to the kisses his hubby lends him passionately and don't call him greedy if he wants one right now.

He leaned some more slowly approaching his lips until his breath falling on taehyung's lips. And Taehyung gets it but before Koo can kiss him and end his misery he felt a wet thin brush on his lower lip.