𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐈 ━━ Teenagers

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

( TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME )

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I wasn't born
to be
soft and quiet
I was born
to make the world
shatter
and shake
at my fingertips

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 made, their preparations complete; in the smallest bedroom a single long, silky black hair (plucked from the sweater Hermione had been wearing at Malfoy Manor) lay curled in a small glass phial on the mantelpiece.

"And you'll both be using their actual wands," said Harry, nodding toward the  wands resting on the mattress, "so I reckon you'll be pretty convincing."

Elara glared at her mother's wand.

"I hate this thing," she said in a low voice. "I really fucking hate it."

"It'll probably help you get in character, though," said Ron. "Think what that wand's done!"

"But that's my point!" said Elara. "This is the wand that tortured Neville's mum and dad, and who knows how many other people? This is the wand that killed Sirius! If I had half a mind to snap it in half right now — "

"I miss my wand," Hermione said miserably. "Narcissa's isn't terrible, but I wish Mr. Ollivander could have made me another one too."

Mr. Ollivander had sent Luna a new wand that morning. She was out on the back lawn at that moment, testing its capabilities in the late afternoon sun. Dean, who had lost his wand to the Snatchers, was watching rather gloomily.