14

"SEE YOU TOMORROW, AKAASHI." Bokuto said with a smile as he let go of Akaashi's hands, feeling the cold breeze of air brushed through his palm. Now his hand felt lonely, he doesn't want to let go of Akaashi's hands.

Akaashi nodded, "Are you really sure of sending me to work tomorrow? Don't you have anything to do too?"

Bokuto shook his head, "None. Don't worry, I'll come here in the morning and drop you at work. I can even fetch you if you want."

Akaashi's face flushed, "No, no..It's fine, I can manage my way home. Thank you anyway, for treating me meals today."

Bokuto smiled, "Let's do dates often, Akaashi..it's fun."

"Yeah, let's do that." Akaashi agreed with Bokuto's suggestion.

And so they did, Akaashi and Bokuto spend their days together. And if not, they would always talk through mails, or even facetime each other. It became a routine for the both of them, Kuroo's even so salty about it because Bokuto's having the greatest moment of his life.

All the days Bokuto spend with Akaashi were all fun, but of course all fun wouldn't last long. It wasn't so long before Bokuto started working again, and as what he was expecting, he was bombarded with a lot of work to do.

Bokuto also visited his mother, before he went back to work. He has spent his break well, and he feel happy about it.

His 2 weeks of heaven is done, it's time to work once again. He wouldn't call it hell, since Akaashi is also in the same company as him.

"Are you gonna be busy today?" Akaashi asked Bokuto, as soon as he entered Bokuto's car.

Bokuto nodded, "Yeah, I have a lot of photoshoot to do. How about you? Why aren't you assigned to me?"

Akaashi smiled, "You were out of work for 2 weeks and I'm in work for a week, our ah schedule doesn't meet. But I'm sure, Yuko-san will pull it off."

"She knows you'll complain about it," Akaashi added.

Bokuto laughs, "I'll surely will."

Bokuto started driving to the company. Akaashi's phone rang and unconsciously Bokuto take a look of it, it's an unregistered contact number.

Akaashi looked at it and answered it.

"Hello, who's-"

"I already booked a flight to Japan, I'll be arriving there last week of next month. I'll see you, Keiji."

Akaashi turned pale when he heard the voice who just spoke and recognise the owner of it. He can feel his body being cold even though the heater is turned on inside Bokuto's car.

Akaashi blinked continously, "Sorry, you got the wrong number." He said and turned his phone off.

He tried his best to act normal, he doesn't want Bokuto to worry about him.

"You okay?" Bokuto glanced at Akaashi, "You look pale."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto with a troubled expression, and tried to be calm and collected again, "Ye-Yes..I am, I just received a random call.."

"Hmm? What is it about?"

"Oh, he just said that my friend got into an accident but when he said the name, I calmed down. I thought it was Konoha." Akaashi was scolding himself inside his head for lying to Bokuto, he can't believe he just lied to Bokuto, again.

Bokuto smiled, "Okay..as long as you're fine."

When the both of them arrived at the company, Akaashi was quiet the whole time. He's still thinking about what Inoue said earlier, he can't get him off his mind. All the things that occurred before started playing in his mind.