Chapter Twenty-Five : Happy Christmas!

It was the next day as Evelyn's eyes fluttered opened.  She was in absolute paradise.  Literally.  She could see the stream of light come through the bungalow as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.  

Day one - they decided to just stay in their own private bungalow and swim in the ocean that was surrounding them.  They were both in their swim wear taking turns jumping in the ocean or sun bathing.  The water was pretty warm but at a comfortable temperature.  William held his beer in one hand as they were enjoying the sun.  Evelyn decided to play a joke on him as he was close to the edge of the boardwalk so she tried pushing him which knocked him off his feet slightly but he was able to catch himself before going in completely.  Instead he grabbed hold of Evelyn's hand making her eyes widen in surprise as he was making his way to the ocean.  Evelyn tried squirming out of his grip but he wouldn't let go and instead they fell into the ocean together with her sunnies still on her head to cover her eyes.  

When they reached the surface she let out a gasp of surprise as William laughed wiping the saltwater from his eyes and Eve doing the same.  

"You jerk, I can't believe you did that," Evelyn told him in a mocked mad voice.

"Darling, that was exactly what you were trying to do to me but failed.  Was it not?" He asked now swimming over to her.

"Okay," she pouted even though she was only joking.  "I s'pose you're right."

Her legs were now wrapped around his waist as her arms around his neck.  They would steal kisses every now and then enjoying their time in the sun and each other's company.

On one day William had booked Evelyn a trip to the spa which was the Miri Miri Spa by Clarins that was in the hotel while he would be going scuba diving one day.  He took his underwater camera with him and had a supervisor with him as well as Paul.  She received the Polynesian massage which felt heavenly as the windows were glass and gave a clear landscape of the beautiful scenery outside.  Her ears were filled with soft ocean waves as well as an instrument that was being played to fill the room with relaxing spa music.  On her bed were a couple of beautiful tropical flowers that were an orange sunset colour.  

William had allowed her to choose whatever service she wanted and she was very intrigued by the Polynesian massage as they used medicinal plants for a full-body relaxing traditional Taurumi massage.  Using traditional Polynesian techniques as well as dancing forearm movements to bring you into a world of peace, relaxation and rejuvenation.  

Another day, the couple had decided together as they lay in bed with just their white robes to do an all-inclusive package to snorkel with sting rays and sharks.  Evelyn was hesitant at first but when William assured her that these were not Great Whites or harmful sharks, she agreed.  She was mostly looking forward to swimming with the sting rays.  These would be Bora Bora's famous black tip reef sharks.  They also are giving everyone on the tour the option if they want to swim with the bigger sharks that are the lemon sharks.  

Evelyn shivered at the thought and opted out of swimming with the lemon sharks.  William wanted to stay with her and opted out of it as well.  

They were now changed in their swim wear as Evelyn was changed into her white bikini with a cover up as he was changed in his blue swim trunks and a shirt.  They met their tour guide on the boat along with four others who would be joining them.  People knew that the two were here on the island but they left them alone and let them enjoy their holiday to which the young couple appreciated that.  They treated them like they were normal people that they didn't know. 

Evelyn could feel the wind blow against her face and the bumpiness they felt every time the boat hit a new wave.  They had finally reached their destination which could almost be the middle of nowhere in the body of the ocean.  The water was clear blue, almost like a turquoise colour as they were able to actually see all the marine life below them.