21

Saturday morning.

Ara's POV

"No, baby tomato" he said walking away.

"Oh really lil meow meow?" I said catching up with him.

"Yes baby tomato" he said.

"Okay lil meow meow" I said as I marched to kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and searched for chocolate milk But found none.

I sighed and looked for another treat only to end up gawking a bowl of fruit salad And that too a pretty eye-catching full course meal!!

"Yaaa" I heard jimin's yelling from outside. I didn't wait for anything before taking the bowl, walking towards jimin. Everything can wait but eating can't.

We do have 2 doors in the front itself. One in living room which lead to pool which is in the left side And the other one in foyer like the normal one and it leads to the front.

I walked to the pool. There was jimin and tae in the pool splashing water at each other.

"Hey" I said sitting on the pool chaise resting my legs in the cold water.

"Is that fruit salad?" Tae asked as I nodded. He swam to me before opening his mouth with a 'aaa'.

I took a spoon of fruit salad before feeding him.

"I want some too" jimin said swimming towards me. I took another spoon before stuffing it in jimin's mouth.

"Wait!" Jimin said before taking a note that was stuck on the...bowl?

"Oh shit" jimin cussed.

"What's that?" Me and tae asked in sync before looking at each other prior to a fist bump.

Jimin showed the notes for us to read.

-

Don't even touch this!
I would break your limb if you do so

- Jungkook

-

Tae, jim, and I shared glances at each other.

Rules are meant to break anyway!

"I don't care. We can keep it as a secret" I said evilly smirking.

They all agreed and We continued devouring the delicious fOOd that belonged to a kid with 'jungle book' as name.

Minutes passed and we almost ate the last raspberry when jungkook decided to show up.

"Yo sis" We all looked at the door where stood the happy jungkook.

"Shit" I cussed under my breath the very moment Jimin took the bowl from me and hid it.

"Hey" I greeted back sheepishly only for jungkook to look at me suspiciously with squinted eyes.

"You done with your English homework?" Jungkook questioned.

"Oh Ya, it's on my table" I addressed as jungkook just nodded and walked away.

"That was close" Jimin said munching the last raspberry.