★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu

----------

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲!" ¹

and those who were gathered in the common room turned to look, letting out a sigh as they realized how it was the usual. Watching as Bakugo was walking down the hallway, with [name] in front of him, fuming with anger.

"They are at it again," Kaminari pointed out and Kirishima nodded his head in response.

"Excuse me?! You were the one aiming your damn attacks at me when you realized I was standing in front of you! Now my back is all burnt and I have to see recovery girl again!" she snapped as she walked past their classmates.

And soon Seto whistled.

"If you two keep fighting like enemies, in the end, you will become a married couple. That's the old saying," Seto commented and the duo turned to look at him, glaring daggers at him.

"WHO THE FUCK/HELL WANTS TO MARRY HER/HIM?!" they yelled out and stormed off with their faces flushed red as they went their separate ways then and their classmates could only flinch when their doors were slammed shut.

"Oof... A little... Intense than usual," Mina pointed out and soon they heard the front door closing, and Kirishima peeked out from the window and noticed how Bakugo was walking out of the dorm's grounds.

"Bakugo went out," Kirishima spoke out.

"He probably is just that hot-headed about his mistake and wants to get something for [name] to make her feel better," Mina added on and their friends hummed in response then, knowing well that Bakugo indeed cares about [name] wholeheartedly.

"Ahhhh, that hurts, Momo," [name] whined out as she walked back to the common room and Momo was behind her, trying to make her feel better as [name] couldn't go and see Recovery Girl yet, given how it was way after school hours.

"The burn is pretty bad, I can't believe Bakugo would do that to you," Momo pointed out and [name] let out a sigh then as she sat on the floor, where Kirishima was sitting on the sofa, and he offered her some chips which she gladly accepted.

"Who knows what's wrong in his stupid brain of his," she mumbled out as she chomped on the chips, and they could only look at her then, which they soon shook their heads in response.

"You think Bakugo would be coming back soon? It started raining," Kirishima spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened when she heard what he had said and she turned to look out of the window, indeed it was raining heavily.