𝟶𝟷𝟿.

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━━ Weasley is Our King.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

THE FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE YEAR was Gryffindor vs Slytherin and Lyra already knew it wouldn't turn out well. On her way passing the Slytherin table, she saw many of them wearing crown shaped badges. WEASLEY IS OUR KING they all read and she knew exactly who made them.

Ginny, Hermione and Lyra sat down in front of the boys, Ron appeared to be very nervous which reminded Lyra of herself at her first match. "How're you feeling?" Ginny asked him.

"He's just nervous," Harry replied.

"Well, that's a good sign, I never feel you perform as well in exams if you're not a bit nervous," said Hermione heartily.

"Hello." Everyone turned to Luna who was wearing a life-size lion's head which many people found amusing. "I'm supporting Gryffindor, Look what it does. . . ." She tapped the hat with her wand, making it open up its mouth wide and give an extremely realistic roar that made everyone near them jump.

"It's good, isn't it?" she spoke happily. "I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time. Anyway . . . good luck, Ronald!" She drifted away. Lyra was angry, how would Ron react to those badges? She decided that talking with her brother would be the best choice and got to her feet.

"I have to go and-" beat my brothers arse, "ask something to Professor McGonagall," she lied. "Good luck, Ron!" she added before getting out the great hall. With Montague as captain, Lyra knew the Slytherins were already near the pitch. On her way there, she passed Natalie who was wearing her Gryffindor scarf.

"You saw those badges too, right?"

"Yes and that's why I-" Then, she saw her brother who was probably on his way to get changed walk by. "found him."

"Lyra!" It was Ginny who had followed her all the way there. Her loud voice alone made some people turn around. "You may fool the others with the McGonagall excuse but not me. What are you planning?"

"Hello little sister, Weasley and friend," said Draco with a cheery smile. He approached them together with Theodore Nott. "Like the badges? Made them myself, hang on." He searched through his pockets, and took three of them out. "Want one Weasley? Or aren't you supporting your brother?" he jeered.

"Is making stupid badges a hobby of yours, Malfoy?" Ginny snapped. "Because if so, I think it's time you should look for another one." Draco narrowed his eyes at Theo who was laughing at him and turned back to the trio.