Me or him!!

Ch - 49

Sana look at him with some kind of hate in her eyes, maybe she never face a love less childhood if he stay with her. She don't have to face those tortures from the man whom she think her father. Closing her eyes she and look at the other side.
He look downward and sat on the sofa.

Sidharth sighs and says, "Why you left them? And kindly answer without any kind of emotional drama, because none of us are interested." Kapoor look at sana and asks, "Is she my daughter?" "No." Said sana immediately by looking at him.

Sidharth cupped her hand, and says, "I told you to answer without any nonsense." He looks downward and says, "I can't tell you the reason, but i am helpless." Sidharth gritted his teeth and says, "Listen don't force me to do something that i don't want to do. Just tell the truth."

Sana look at him and says, "Sidharth calm down." He nodded in no and says, "No way princess, maybe because of him you are suffering from this pain. And here he speaking nonsense." Kapoor look at sidharth with wide open eyes, sweat bids start forming on his forehead.

"Wha.. What did you say? Pain. Is she suffering from pain?" Asked Kapoor. All look at him frowning and sidharth says, "Yes and now will you tell us the reason because your facial expressions says you know something about this thing."

Kapoor look downward and nodded his head in yes, "The pain is the reason for what i have to leave my family." All collided their brows in shock sana look at sidharth for once and then ask by turning towards him, "What do you mean by that? Say it clearly.

Nodded he says, "My family is cursed." Said he look at them and says, "Years before some of my ancestors was came in contact with some devils, and witches who practicing black magic. They harm innocent people's in order to gain power in the world."

"One day due to greediness, my  ancestors ditch the witch and serve her to devil. She get angry by betrayed her own members and create a curse, according to that all spirits will passes through us. She knows how the pain feels and wants to give them a painful life. In anger she cursed the whole upcoming generation."

"And after that one of the member of my family in every generation bear that curse." He takes a breath and says after a pause, "Some says that it end after transferring it to the other generation but not never end and in some cases it will not transfer."

"When her mother get pregnant, i.. i  am scared that what happen if my this pain will transfer to my unborn child." He look at sana and says, "That's why i decided to go away from her, so that my dark shadow didn't fall on her. I left everyone and come here."

Sidharth fisted his in anger and says, "Do you feel the pain still or not?" Kapoor look at him and gulped his saliva. Sidharth get up from the sofa, pulled Kapoor up by color and says, "He is telling lie , he left you because come to know that the pain is already transferred to you and he don't want to take any risk by staying with you. Who knows that the pain again come to him? Right."

He nodded in no, when sidharth pulled him up from the floor and says, "Dare not to lie in front of me. Tell the truth or else get ready to bear the conciquenses." Sana stand there with wet eyes, she didn't want to say anything because know sidharth will never be wrong. She trust him more than this unknown person.

Kapoor try to free from his hold and says with difficulty, "I.. i will... te.. ll you.. please.. lea.. ve me." Sidharth leave him in a jerk that he fall on the floor. He breathes heavily and says, "Yesss,.. i know.. i come to know that the pain transfer to her because..... shehra cries in sudden pains at night."