07

R E Y N A

He walked me to his bar

He walked me to his bar. My cheeks heated up at the memories from last night. He saw more of me than any man had ever even bothered. Most men wouldn't spare me a single glance, only because I wasn't the most ideal of a woman. Why have me when they could have someone prettier?

When we entered the bar, I had expected Saint to grab a drink. His actions last night deemed me to question whether or not it was an everyday thing. It never graced the files that he had a substance abuse problem, but it didn't mean it was impossible. Based on the way his eyes lingered on the bottle of alcohol across the room, it was safe to assume that it definitely wasn't impossible.

Saint sat down in his seat. His eyes were studying me again. He was trying to find something out about me, I could tell. Maybe he was finding my appearance even more horrendous, or maybe he was trying to find the cracks in my surface so he could dive through and break me apart. If that was the case, he didn't have to look far. One glance and he would be able to see my disgusting features and my cracks that were practically ready to be pried at and broken.

"Get on your knees," he said. My brows rose as I tried my best to process his words. At first, I wasn't too sure that I heard him right, but his fiery eyes and narrowed gaze told me otherwise.

"W-What?" I questioned. He didn't say a word, he just continued to glare at me. "No."

"No?" He challenged. I bit down on my lip as I watched him prepare to stand. The last thing I wanted was for him to hurt me in the same way he hurt all those people in the countless reports. I wasn't ready to become just another person thrown in records with video footage of my death. So, I did what he asked. I lowered myself down onto the ground with shut eyes and a small whimper coating my sounds.

"Open your eyes," he ordered. Slowly, I peeled back my eyelids only to gaze into his blazing blue eyes. They held my stare with power. As much as I wanted to break away, I couldn't.

"Come here," he stated. I was going to stand up, but he quickly shook his head. "Crawl to me."

The smirk on his face was enough to make me shiver. I had never felt so powerless as I did with every inch that I got closer to him. Never in my life would I had guessed that I would succumb to the orders of a man like Saint. There was nothing I could do until I was right in front of him with my face mere inches from his most sacred area.

The fight in me was long gone. Fighting wouldn't make any difference. I would always end up doing whatever he asked of me as long as it kept me away from getting hurt. I had a goal of finding my mother that I had to achieve.

"Have you ever had a dick between your lips?" He asked. My body froze as my sights lifted to look into his eyes. I had to be able to tell if he was being serious or not. It couldn't have been possible that he would ask me something like that, but it was. He did ask me that. His words were beginning to lead the march of my fear.