46

NO ONE'S POV

It's already 3 in the morning when Twice decided to go home.

They don't want to go home yet, but they had to because they still have rehearsal at 8 in the morning.

It hurts them so much to think that their Nayeon unnie poured blood and sweats for the concert but in an unexpected turn of events, it turned to ashes like a flash!

"Shia oppa needs us, unnie." Tzuyu uttered as she glanced at Shia's direction who was sitting biside Nayeon's bed while holding the latter's hand.

"I also want to be there with Shia but we still have to finish something, Tzu. But promise, we will come back after the rehearsal." Jihyo replied to Tzuyu even though she also wants to stay.

So the youngest had no choice but to nod to their leader and walked out of the hospital first.

Shia, on the other hand, was left alone inside the VIP ward with her girlfriend while her two bodyguards were outside the roo
guarding their boss and her girlfriend.

Shia silently cried as she intertwined her hand to Nayeon's and sofly squeezed it and gently kissed her palm.

"Baby, can you hear me? I'm here love. Please wake up. I was supposed to watch you perform tomorrow, right? How am i going to do that, jagi? Shia whispered Nayeon trying to wake her up but nothing happened.

She then took a deep breath to calm herself from crying.

"You still remember when you said that you're going to treat me to the amusement park after the concert? Baby, i wanted to go there with you. I wanted to ride a ferris wheel with you, so please wake up already." Shia tried to joke at her but still no movement coming from the latter.

"Did you know that your parents already accepted our relationship? Baby, i'm so happy that your parents accepted me, so please jagi, wake up so i can eat at your house. I wanted to go there too." Shia was trying to talk to her and let her know that she's just right beside her.

"And hey, i have a good news too. Jagi, we're going to be parents soon. Can't you believe that?" Wow! I'm going to be a dad soon.." Shia let out a small giggled remembering what the doctor had said to her hours ago.

She leaned closer to Nayeon and softly kissed her forehead as she also stroked her fingers through her hair.

"I love you so much, jagiya. Please don't give up, okay? There's still so much memories that we have to do out here, my love." She sobbed again as she remembered all the memories they shared. The hug, the hundred of kisses, the nonstop laughing especially her bunny smile.

"I promise, i will be with you everyday of every hour of every minute of every second, my love. I won't let you bear these trials alone. I will be forever your light, jagiya. Saranghae..." She said and silently sobbed as the pain was to much to bear just watching her girlfriend in such condition.

-----

Because of what happened, all the social medias and tv networks were all about Nayeon's accident.

Even the KPOP industry was shocked and could not believe that the accident will happen to the idol.

And the reason behind the incident was the person who has been stalking and threatening the idol for several years.

The authorities are still looking for him until now as the latter has not been captured. They believe that he's still in the country hiding from them.

But little did the authorities know, the person behind the incident was already in the custody of the billionaire's hands and was currently imprisoned in one of Shia's warehouse in Switzerland.