t w o

*Trigger warning: mention of abortion*

Hotch's POV

The start of another semester, it's all I look forward to now, besides seeing Jack. I have to get full custody for him. Haley doesn't deserve him. She's become obsessive with manipulating me to get back together with me. Which can't and won't happen. She cheated. She can barely afford to give him 3 meals a day. She has to sleep her way to a paycheck. Bitch didn't realize that my old job paid for her to do nothing but cheat on me. What's funny is she couldn't even fucking hide it! I hate the thought of Jack being in that environment. They live in one of the most unsafe neighborhoods in the city. I see at least 3 drug deals when i pick him up on Friday afternoons. I have a private investigator against Haley, collecting as much proof as I can that she is an unfit parent.

I got to my classroom and waited in anticipation for my students to arrive. I handpicked these kids, i'm over the slacking and people thinking it's such an easy course. Even if all we do is watch movies and analyze them. A blonde girl came first and she immediately went to the very back corner. "She's gonna be the one to drop out because it wasn't what she expected." I mumbled under my breath. An older man walked in next, and then she did. One of the most beautiful females i've ever laid my eyes on. She had perfect straight brown hair, ocean blue eyes. Confidence in her stride, and her smile. Oh my god that smile. Just one look at her and i wanted to make her mine. I wanted to get to know this girl so badly. When her friend introduced herself I couldn't keep my eyes off her beauty. She seemed to be the same, I saw her face flush red when she went to talk about herself, I couldn't help but laugh. Eleanor. Eli. Even her name is beautiful. After class was dismissed I went through my emails to find the information about all my students and got her number. I scribbled it on a sticky note and rushed out of my classroom. I practically ran to my car when I got a text from Haley.

Haley:
Aaron, you know you're really hurting our son with how stubborn you are being. It's confusing for him having to go back and forth between homes every weekend. I'm sorry okay? Ethan meant nothing to me, I was just lonely and needed someone because you weren't here. Just give me another chance. Get over yourself and be a man and a father.

Aaron:
Haley, i'm done having this conversation with you. We are done, you proved to me you can't be loyal. I was making money for us, for Jack so he could go to whatever college he wants. I can't forgive you for this, you cheated on me, you slept with another man, and then got pregnant and used my money for an abortion.

Haley:
Jesus Aaron. Get the fuck over it. Shit happens. my needs weren't being met.

Aaron:
You could've bought a dildo or vibrator, but instead you went to a bar and slept with some random fuck.

Haley:
Like you've never made a mistake Aaron. And I see you're perfectly fine with confusing our son? Having to spend 3 days with his dad and 4 days with his mom? Have you taken the time to ask him how he is?

Aaron:
The only one confusing him is you, bringing in a different man everyday to have a quick paid fuck and having them leave. He hears you, he's seen you Haley. He sees the slut that you've become.

Haley:
Fuck you Aaron!! I hope you go to hell.

I threw my phone on the passenger seat and threw my car into drive. I live right next to the college so it isn't a far drive for me. I pushed the thoughts of Haley out of my head and Eli filled them.

"She might not even go for an older guy like me anyways, is it even worth it?" I thought to myself.

I also thought of what my life could be like with her in it, it also made me wonder how Jack would feel about a new mother coming into his life after I get full custody.

"Oh fuck- she might not even want to be a mother, especially to a child that isn't even hers." My thoughts were facing in my head. Debating on whether or not I should try. I pulled into my driveway after the 10 minute drive and decided, "Why the fuck not."

I picked up my phone and disregarded the 2 texts from Haley. I took out the post it note and punched in her number. I must've typed, deleted, and retyped a text to her 15 times until i finally decided on "Hello Eli, it's Aaron Hotchner. I stole your phone number off the student resource email, i'm aware this is inappropriate but i know you felt the tension that i did earlier today. If you would allow, i wanna take you out to dinner." To my surprise she texted back fairly quickly.  And to an even bigger surprise she said yes.

I got out of my car and strode into my apartment and turned on my favorite song, "Candy" and i danced my fucking heart at. Could you picture a grown ass man dancing like a teenage girl? I haven't done that in 15 years. I felt as though something was going to go right in my life. After the shit Haley put me through the past 2 years. I needed it.

I already knew exactly what I was going to do. After dinner i was going to take her out to my favorite walking trail and show her some beautiful scenery. Then maybe some ice cream if she was up to it. It was going to be perfect. It had to be perfect. Just like she is.

——————————-——–——————————

Word count: 1017

Ahh!! chapter 2, do you guys like it? Should i do the Hotch / Eli {Y/N} POVs? anyways, I might not continue. i'm not sure yet. i have a lot of good plans for it lol. leave your comments to let me know what you think!!
~rye