Side Chapter 1 - (Y/N)'s first Christmas

(This is a chapter about the adventures Izuku and (Y/N) had growing up together. This one is about (Y/N)'s first Christmas with Izuku. Since this takes place in the past Izuku is a child and (Y/N) is tiny again. Enjoy!)

(Y/N) pov:

I was sitting on my king's bed watching as he frantically ran around his room changing into different clothes. He seemed very full of energy today more than usual.

Izuku: Guess what today is (Y/N)!

He tossed his shirt off making it fly in the air before landing on me and since it was bigger than me I was completely covered.

What is this?! I can't get out of this prison!

(Y/N): *hiss*

I was struggling to get his shirt off me and I guess he found it amusing since he giggled before freeing me from the shirt's hold. He then picked me up and proceeded to jump up and down with a huge smile on his face.

Izuku: That's right it's Christmas!

I just tilted my head to the side confused about why he's excited over one word. My confusion seemed to be noticed by him as he stopped jumping to look at me.

Izuku: Oh, I guess you wouldn't know what Christmas is.

My king then held me in one arm using his other to strike a heroic pose. The fire of determination buring bright in his big eyes as a big smile formed on his face.

Izuku: But don't worry I'll teach you all about this great holiday!

He wrapped his arms around me before running out of the room all the while I just dangled in Izuku's arms. As he was running I noticed a tree in the living room with boxes beneath it.

How did a tree grow in here and why are boxes beneath it? Are they offerings to the tree?

Before I could question the appearance of the tree further we made it into the kitchen.

Inko: Merry Christmas you two.

Izuku: Merry Christmas mom!

(Y/N): *hiss*

Izuku placed me on the table before running out the kitchen. I was going to follow him, but he yelled for me to stay where I was and that he'll be back. I just sat on the table anxiously waiting for his return. While I was busy waiting  I didn't notice Inko place a plate of cookies in front of me along with a bowl of milk. I looked up at her allowing me to see a gentle smile that reminded me of my own mother.

Inko: They're fresh from the oven enjoy, but save some for Izuku as well.

She rubbed my head before leaving the kitchen. I nibbled on one of the warm cookies tasting the amazing flavor contained within. I quickly finished off the cookie before drinking a bit of the milk. The silence has given me a moment alone with my thoughts.

Inko and Izuku are the last remaining things in my life and I fully intend to protect them. My siblings were slaughtered and I don't even know if my mother is still alive. It's possible at least one of my siblings managed to escape the yautja attack like me, but the chances of finding them are slim to none. My life is a complete mess and if my mother calls me to return then I'll--

Izuku: (Y/N), I'm back with everything I need to teach you about Christmas!

My train of thought was cut off by Izuku returning to the kitchen with a box in his arms. He placed the box on the table before climbing onto the seat next to me.