[20] fluent french

George's POV

Mum came into everyone's rooms and woke us up at 6am sharp. I was up and ready in no time, way before everyone else. Even after I finished getting ready, Fred was still sound asleep in his bed so I decided to have a little fun and wake him up. I stood on my bed and got ready to pounce. I took one big leap and my knee landed square on his dick.

"Fucking hell George," Fred groaned, clutching his crotch.

"Sorry about that mate but I'm not sorry about waking you. Come on, get up or do I have to get Angelina naked in here?" I teased, getting off of his bed.

He sat up abruptly, "I'd like that."

I took a pillow and slammed it on his head. "You know she might be in the shower right now," I winked and he got up in an instant, running to the bathroom.

I heard Angelina yell at him as he burst open the door. She wasn't showering but was actually taking a piss. Fred didn't seem to mind that either, as it got him to wake up completely. I giggled to myself and went to help Mum with breakfast.

Hermione came down along with a very tired Ron and Harry. Fred and Angelina came down shortly after and Mum noticed the cookies from last night. "Where did these come from?" she asked and picked up the container to examine them.

"Oh, Marlee and I made them last night," I confessed, not knowing if she was upset. "I hope you don't mind. They're very good, you should try some."

"You and Marlee?" questioned Angelina.

I scratched the back of my head, before replying, "Erm yes."

"Is that why she didn't want to wake up? She was too busy baking with you last night?" Ginny scoffed, coming down the stairs.

"Georgie, be a dear and go wake her. I assume she'd wake up if you were the one to get her," Mum shooed me up the stairs.

I'm not so sure about that Mum.

There was an awkward silence among the group as nobody else spoke up so I begrudgingly went to go wake her. I heard Mum ask if everything was alright once I was out of eyeshot and Fred assured her that everything was fine.

I opened the door to Ginny's room and she was sleeping on her side, facing the wall. I slowly sat myself down next to her and sang her name in a whisper. She didn't move so I lightly put my hand on her arm to shake her. She groaned and shoved her face into the pillow.

"Marlee, we forgot to turn off the oven last night so the house has burnt down!" I lied in an attempt to scare her awake.

"Very funny but you wouldn't have woken me up so gently at first if the house was on fire and we would've been dead since it was on the first floor," she mumbled.

I chuckled, "So you can be an arsehole this early in the morning but you can't wake up? That's pathetic." I tucked her hair behind her ear to expose a small smile that was on her lips. I snatched the blanket off of her and she yelped, complaining about how cold it was.

"Well it's not my fault you're wearing shorts," I teased and tried my best to look respectfully as her back was still facing towards me.

"Just give me back the blanket and I'll get up in two minutes," she whined, reaching for the blanket.

"Mum says you need to be up now," I jokingly scolded and wrapped my arms around her middle to throw her over my shoulder. She immediately started squirming and demanding that I put her down.

I walked to the bathroom and set her down. "I'll see you in five minutes," I smiled and closed the door before she could protest.

Marlee's POV