27

"We need to talk"
-
-
-

Cedric huffs in frustration from the interruption, and I too find myself feeling annoyed.

He gives me one last kiss before getting off of me and grabbing a hoodie from his dresser for himself.

He takes my hand and leads me out of the dormitory, and out of the common room towards the auditorium.

When we reach the entrance, I turn to him.

"I should probably go find my house. I know I'm gonna be expected to show "Slytherin Pride" whenever our champion is chosen," I say reluctantly.

"Okay, just come find me afterwards," he winks as he heads in towards his Hufflepuff friends.

I head over to where I see Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle are sitting.

I take my seat next to Blaise and he immediately turns to me.

"So, how did our plan work?" He asks eagerly.

I look around, making sure no one is watching, and I pull down Cedric's sweatshirt a little, revealing my bruise-covered neck.

"Holy shit, what the fuck did he do to you?!" Blaise exclaims.

"Shh, quiet down, would ya? I'm not trying to let the entire world know," I hiss.

"Those are just hickeys though, right? I mean, he didn't fucking choke you or something," he asks worriedly.

I roll my eyes.

"Of course they are. He's a Hufflepuff, for Godric's sake. It's not like he's Malfoy," I say the last part in a whisper.

Blaise laughs.

"That's true, I just can't believe he fucking demolished your neck like that. That's gonna take a while to heal,"

"Trust me, I know. It was worth it though because I finally got him to ask me to be his girlfriend officially," I say proudly.

"You're fucking dating him now?!" I hear Malfoy exclaim furiously from the other side of me.

I roll my eyes as I turn to him.

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"You've only known him for like four weeks!" He exclaims.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Malfoy, that's usually how long it takes people to become exclusive. Of course, you wouldn't know that though,"

His face turns sour.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks in a voice that I can't quite pinpoint.

"Aside from the fact that it literally just happened an hour ago, you and I haven't exactly been on good terms lately,"

"I thought after last night, things were back to normal," he says, confused.

"You mean after I was forced to kiss you and you wouldn't even let me back away from it?"

"C'mon, Bella, you don't mean that. I didn't even realize you were trying to back away," he insists.

I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Malfoy," I scoff as I turn towards the front where Dumbledore has revealed the cup, lighting up the room once again.

"Silence," Dumbledore shouts over the whole room.

He turns to face the cup, and with a flick of his wand, it turns red.

"The first contestant chosen will be from Ravenclaw," he announces as a piece of paper shoots out from the goblet, sending sparks everywhere.