Chapter 54 - Egypt

Bill was so happy to see his brothers again it's been so long, it was obvious that they had all changed a lot over the 2 years that he'd been away, they had even started spending to me with the Malfoy family. He was sad that his other family members weren't here as well, but he could see that it was a sensitive subject for his brothers. Percy immediately stiffened as soon as Bill asked how their parents and other siblings were doing. With a frown Bill dropped the subject for the moment. As Bill thought all this they all slowly made their way to the curse breaker camp. Without Bill even noticing they had already arrived.

Standing in front of a large camp fire was a tall man with wavy black hair and piercing blue eyes. His name was Timothy Collins, an English wizard who was 6'5 and was very buff. Although he looked very intimidating he had kind eyes. He was like the dad of the team, being the oldest at 35 and always asking how everyone was and keeping everyone in order. He could be strict at times but he knew how to have a laugh. People tended to be afraid of him when they first met him due to his size, however he was a gentle man who reminded Bill of his own father in some ways. Arthur Weasley was a kind man who didn't really take anything to seriously, he preferred to live life always smiling and happy, people tended to feel sorry for the Weasleys because of their financial situation. But that never really meant anything to Arthur he just wanted to be happy, and for all his children to be happy. Bill admired his father a lot, the way he lived his life one day at a time instead of stressing about every little thing the way his mother did.

Bill was jerked out of his memories by the voice of Timothy introducing himself to everyone.

"Hi, I'm Timothy Collins, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said in a joyful voice, Sirius stepped forward first, "Hi, thank you so much for having us, I'm Sirius Black, and this is my partner Remus Lupin", he said waving in Remus' general direction. Remus stepped forward and shook Timothys hand before placing his hands on Rosalie's shoulders.

"And this is our daughter, Rosalie Potter" Remus said with a soft look on his face. He would never stop loving the thought of now being able to say that, it was the best Yule gift in the world. Sirius had the biggest grin on his face when he heard Remus say their daughter. He never realised how much that word meant to him until now.

While they thought this Timothy stared at Rosalie in shock, she was so short and thin, he couldn't believe that this was the girl everyone practically worshipped. Rosalie smiled shyly at Timothy and quietly said, "it's a pleasure to meet you mr Collins". Timothy smiled gently at the girl before saying "please just call me Tim".
Rosalie's smile grew slightly at that.

Sirius took over the instructions again for the moment, "these are my cousins, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, along with their son Draco" he said pointing towards the Malfoys. Narcissa stepped forward gracefully saying "it's a pleasure to meet you" Tim smiled gently before taking her hand and kissing the back of it, "the pleasures all mine lady Malfoy" he answered. Lucius and Tim shook hands quickly before letting go with a quick hello, neither really seeing the need for more than that. Draco was dragged forward by his mother to introduce himself, much to his displeasure, as he was still trying to get sand out of his hair. However luckily his mother did put a wind repelling charm on him so no more sand was getting in it. Draco politely said hello before carrying on with sorting out his hair. Tim luckily just looked amused, and took no offence to Draco's actions.

Last to be introduced was the rest of the Weasleys. Bill stepped forward with his hands on George's shoulder, and Fred and Percy standing on either side of George. When they stepped forward, Fred, who was standing next to Rosalie, accidentally brushed his hand against hers causing both of them to blush furiously and to remember Fred's small speech about her. Everyone around them tried not to laugh, except Tim who had no idea what was going on.