Excerpt

I opened my eyes yet I couldn't see anything, it was so dark everywhere and I was sweating due to fear, I was free, without any shackles but yet felt trapped in this darkness. I felt like I was laying on something soft, maybe a bed. I was getting  desperate to make a move and just as I was about to get up on my feet, it came... a noise.. and suddenly the lights switched on, I blinked, my eyes were adjusting to the light, and when I was able to open my eyes completely, I saw him...the  beast, he was smirking at me, victoriously and I was looking at him angrily, to control myself, I started looking around the room, It was a large room and more beautiful than my previous one, I was on a bed just like I assumed, with satin sheets under me. I was carefully observing the room when I heard him speak

"How are you feeling love? Liked your new room?" in a mocking tone.

And that was when my self control broke, I couldn't control my anger and  asked " What the hell is wrong with you? I told you to stay away from me, didn't I?"

He smirked again "Oh, yeah and Am I supposed to follow your orders? No darling, it's the other way around."

My eyes were getting wet now but I screamed " Just let me go. I want to stay away from you. Do you hear that?"

He didn't take it well and came near me, yanked my hair backwards and came close to my face ...so close that our lips were nearly touching ,then I saw his eyes, he was angry and I was damn scared now, if not before.

He told me in an intimidating tone "I was being so fucking patient and lenient with you but not anymore love. You are fucking mine, do u get that? and I will do whatever I want with you and  nobody can stop me, not even you. I think I have waited for so long and now I should claim what's  mine."

I was fully crying now, I just wanted to get away from him, I could not let him cage me like this and I will never let him have me. I am only left with one option now, I have to escape.

It seemed as if he read my mind because he said with narrowed eyes" Oh, darling you are not going anywhere away from me. You may try and run but I will always catch you, you know why, because you are mine and only mine. But I would suggest you don't try any of your stupid actions love, because every action has its consequences"

Then he left my hair, stood straight and fixed his composure.

"Now I am sending maids, get changed and eat and then you can take rest" he paused and said" you will need it" smirking cockily my way. God! I so wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

I didn't realize that I was so busy in my thoughts, glaring at him, until I felt a hard tug in my hair. He was glaring at me while pulling my hair in more painful angle "Do you understand?" while gritting his teeth and I quickly nodded.

"Good" he said and was going to leave but stopped when he reached the door.

He turned around, looked at me, straight in the eyes and said "Behave" and then got out.

I looked around the room, knowing one thing for sure 'My life was officially hell now'.