Break in

One day later....

No one's pov

Josh was about to leave the Mikaelson house "call me soon yeah? And keep safe" he said as he hugged Davina "I will and don't worry, I'll be fine" Davina replied as they pulled back "I'll say, you've got that hottie original vampire always by your side" Josh said wiggling his eyebrows making Davina laugh.

"He's not by my side right now" Davina replied "yeah but you get my drift. He's always there and when he is, his eyes never leave you. He acts as if you'll disappear if he so much as looks away" Josh pointed out he saw the way Kol looked at Davina and he also saw the way she looked at him whenever him and Davina hugged, if looks could kill Josh was sure he would be dead right now.

"No he doesn't" Davina replied playfully shoving Josh "he does, how don't you see it? He likes you and I mean likey, likes" Josh replied with a wink making Davina blush. "That's just your imagination. He doesn't like me, not in that way at least" Davina replied with a sigh as she rubbed her baby bump.

"He does like you but you just don't see it yet but you will and when you do don't let him go because the way he looks at you, he looks at you as if you're most incredible thing on this earth and I've never seen anyone look at anyone like that" Josh advised making her smile.

"Take care of yourself Josh and call me when you get to the airport" Davina said changing the subject "I will" Josh assured her giving her one last look before he left and Davina headed back into the house, shutting the door behind her. 

Davina was halfway up the stairs when there was a knock at the door but before she could begin to make her way down to answer the door. Hayley came out from the living room and walked up to the door and opened it to reveal Marcel.

"Hello" he greeted with a smile as Davina slowly came up behind her sister "who are you?" Hayley asked confused for a moment before it clicked that this was Marcel. "You're Marcel" Davina said before Hayley could speak "that's right and who are you two ladies?" Marcel asked with a small smile.

"That's none of your business, now if you would please leave" Hayley replied beginning to shut the door but Marcel stopped it as he wedged his foot in the door. "I come here in peace, I only wish to speak to Klaus but I see he's not here so when he comes back let him know I was here" Marcel replied before vamp speeding away and Hayley quickly shut the door and bolt locked it shut.

"Don't answer the door" Hayley advised "of course, I'm not an idiot" Davina retorted before she made her way up the stairs just before a loud crash came from the kitchen making her groan. "Oh what now?" she complained as she stomped down the stairs "stay behind me" Hayley advised as she grabbed a vase from a nearby stand, pulling Davina behind her.

"Should we even investigate? Because I'm pretty sure this is how the dumb girl from horror movies ends up dead by going to investigate a noise coming from the kitchen" Davina said "shh" Hayley shushed her as they crept towards the kitchen when suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

The figure walked out from the shadows revealing to be a masked man and the girls frowned as they didn't recognise this man so without hesitation Hayley threw the vase at the figure "run Davina!" Hayley yelled and Davina ran up the stairs with Hayley behind her.

The masked man ran after them and grabbed Hayley by the ankle but she quickly booted him in the face making him let go and the girls ran up the stairs.

Hayley and Davina rushed into her room and shut the door. Davina pulled out her phone as Hayley leaned back against the door to keep the man from getting in even though she locked it.

Davina dialed Kol's number and he answered on the first ring "hello darling" Kol answered with a smile on his end "w-where are you?" Davina asked "I'm at the bar with Klaus, he's trying to woo Marcel's bartender girlfriend" Kol replied "shut up Kol!" Klaus snapped beside him making Kol chuckle.