Chapter Five

Katy's POV

All I felt was numbness and hurt. He isn't mine and I'm not his anymore. I wanted nothing more then to be in his warm embrace right now, although he's probably holding whatever that girls name is. The though of him with another girl made my heat-ace, I felt tears running down my cheek. 

"Katy, come on he isn't worth your tears." Drew said while holding me close to his chest.

I got out of his embrace and looked up at him, I looked into his beautiful, enchanting blue eyes. 

"Thank you so much, for always being there for me. I love you so much." The last part just slipped out of my mouth, I do love him though a lot actually more then I love anyone. I didn't mean for it to come out right then and there though.

Drew's face lit up when I said I love you. "I love you to Katy." Drew replied and cupped my face. I leaned in and our lips smashed together. His arms wrapped around my waist, the kiss was soft and so loving, he wasn't trying to rush it. I smashed my body closer to his and then the kiss heated. 

After making out for a good 5 minutes, we pulled away. I was completely out of breath.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you to kiss me like that." Drew's said as his cheeks turned a shade of pick. I pecked his lips, as a smile ran across my face. His smile grew wider and wider each time. 

After just looking into each others eyes, Drew spoke.
"Uh.. Jordan, Hayden, Megan and Lori are coming here.." Drew said hesitantly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

Drew was about to speak when someone from behind him spoke.

"Hey there sis." I recognised his voice, it was Hayden.

"HAYDEN!" I said and ran into his arms. Hayden and I heard two growls: one coming from Drew and another from Lori.

Hayden and I chuckled.

"Hey Katy, how you holding up?" Jordan suddenly popped out. I ran into Jordan's arm. How did he already know about Zach and his 'mate'? 

"Not the best, but Drew here has been comforting me." I motioned my hands towards Drew. Drew smirked and Hayden chuckled.

I gave Megan and Lori hugs and then it was time for business.

"So what do I do? Do I go after Zach or just let him go?" I asked with sadness.

"Well Katy, I think we should go after him, because we don't exactly know if he's safe, I mean who is his second chance mate?.. Is she related to Luke or just another prisoner?" Jordan replied.

"No that's not it. If she was a prisoner then my mark wouldn't have disappeared." I said and showed them my mark-less neck. "He accepted her and the only way to do that is by touching your mate, if she was a prisoner then they wouldn't have been able to accept each other, because they wouldn't have been able to touch..." I said with my head down. Tears threatened to come out of my eyes, but I pushed them back. 

"That's true." Hayden said with wide eyes.

"So I guess we just leave him and let him continue his new life." Drew said and then wrapped his arm around my waist. 

Zach's POV

"LUKE! That's enough, his my mate wether you like it or not. You have to promise me that you'll leave Katy and her family alone." Amber said with and aura of power coming from her voice. Luke's gaze immediately softened.

"Yes sis." He said and pulled his sister into a hug. Amber has so much power and control over him, it was crazy. Luke then turned his gaze towards me. He turned to me and offered a hand for me to shake, I pulled mine out and shook it. "Welcome to the family and I'm uh s-sorry." Luke said while stuttering.

"It's fine." I nodded. I can't believe Luke apologised I mean whoa. Amber just saved my life what the fuck. I already love her, she's a beautiful girl: both inside and out.

"Now let's get you cleaned up baby." Amber said and led me into what I believe was her room.

"Amber, thank you. You just saved my life." I said as a smile came across my face.

"Your my mate, I'd do anything for you." She replied and sat next to me the bed.

"Me too baby." I replied. Amber pecked my cheeks gently.

Amber has been cleaning my wounds for an hour now. My ribs were fine, turns out they weren't broken.. Thank god!

"There all done." Amber said and smiled at me.

"Thank you." I replied.

Amber then examined my lip. "The bust on your lip is healing don't worry it'll get better in no time. You go take a shower and I'll make you something to eat." Amber said while pointing to the bathroom. I stood up and began walking to the bathroom. "Oh and I'll have some clothes laid out of the bed for you." Amber added and smiled. 

Katy's POV

Running through the forest always calmed me but not when you have 5 other wolfs following you. I was the pack house coming into view and my wolf began jumping for joy in my head, I would finally she Ashton.

As I saw the house I shifted. The others ran past me, so they could shift behind a tree. I approached the steps to go inside. As I was walking up I felt a hand on my waist and instantly knew it was Drew.

"How am I going to tell Ashton?" I asked with hurt in my voice while looking at the big door that I was about to open.

"We'll do it.. together." Drew said with faith and gripped my waist tighter.

I sighed and pecked his lips. I opened the door and saw Ashton watching T.V with some of the pack kids. 

"MUMMY!!" Ash yelled and ran into my arms.

"My baby!" I said and held him so close to me.

_______

Drew + Katy - I think maybe??

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential