𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Saturday came and Taehyung has been working since early morning. The coffee shop is busy today, so Taehyung has no time to take a short break. He works hard and prepares hundreds of coffees until a familiar man walks inside.

Of course that Jungkook knows where his future baby works and thinks that the coffee shop isn't bad. But soon his baby won't need to work. Jungkook walks to the counter and waits in a line with other costumers. He spots the spark in Taehyung's eyes and knows that he recognized him. Jungkook orders a cappuccino and then sits down. He is slowly drinking the coffee and watches Taehyung's ever move.

Taehyung can feel his eyes following him, closely watching him. He doesn't know why is the man here or why he is staring at him. He remembers the chrysanthemum and the man's dark eyes. The scary man looks weird in the coffee shops with college students on his left and two mothers with strollers on his right. Evening is coming and soon they are going to close the shop. And Jungkook is still sitting there.

Taehyung is getting nervous, the man spent 4 hours in the shop and didn't move. He is just staring at him. Taehyung hopes that he won't stay alone in the shop and he is lucky because Sunny is cleaning the coffee machine while he cleans the tables and the floor. The shop is silent while they clean. It is dark outside and Taehyung still feels weird. He sees no one outside, but he feels as if someone is watching him. Sunny left and Taehyung needs to do one last thing. There are two big black trash bags and Taehyung needs to throw them out. Behind the shop is a dead end street where are big dumpsters. The street is quite dark, someone keeps destroying the street lamps so Taehyung needs to move very slowly to prevent slipping. He is so focused on avoiding puddles and feces of stray dogs that he doesn't hear someone is following him.

It is dark, but Jungkook can see Taehyung's small figure. He is dragging the heavy bags and then opened the dumpster. He is struggling with lifting the bags and that's Jungkook's best chance. He is silent like a cat .... or like a demon. Jungkook slowly pulled out a small syringe with strong sedatives and quickly stabbed the needle in Taehyung's neck.

"What ...?!"

Taehyung turns around and put his palm on his neck. He backed away from the man until his back hit the wall behind him.

"Calm down baby boy."

Jungkook is prepared to catch Taehyung because the sedatives are working fast. Taehyung wants to run away, but his body feels so heavy. His knees break under his weight and he is collapsing on the ground, but then a pair of strong hands caught him under armpits.

Jungkook quickly caught him around the waist and pulled him back on his feet. Jungkook picks him up and starts walking toward his car. His driver opened the rear door of the car and helps his boss with carefully taking Taehyung's limp body inside. The driver started to drive to take the mafia boss back in his luxurious mansion and says nothing about kidnapping that boy. Work for the mafia boss taught him to see nothing and hear nothing, otherwise he wouldn't survive.