♠ 1

"Life gives challenges to those who are capable to overcome these challenges and fight back"

A prison is shown where a girl is sitting in a corner holding her knees to her chest and burrying her head in her knees

A prison is shown where a girl is sitting in a corner holding her knees to her chest and burrying her head in her knees. She's dressed up in beautiful Royal clothes with beautiful jewelry. Why wouldn't she? She was a princess.

Yes, she was a princess, Princess Nandini but now just a prisoner or say a lost princess. Her kingdom, Anjumgarh lost in the battle. And as a result all the ladies of the palace are made the prisoners. While many soldiers died in the war and some soldiers who are left have to serve the wining king or be dead from his hands.

In her family, she has two brothers and her choti maa, Iravati. Iravati was the second wife of her father Shreeshank. Her father died early and after few years her mother, Aprajita died too. So she since very young age lives with her choti maa and an elder brother, Naman. Her choti maa had a son, Ishaan too who's almost of the same age as Nandini.

But Nandini being a princess got all the luxuries she have her right on except one thing. The right of a daughter, the right of sister. Iravati never loved her and blamed her for Aprajita's death. Her elder brother, Naman too didn't like her. Both Iravati and Naman didn't even talk to her if it's not really important. But why they behave like this with her? What's her fault? But somewhere she knew the reason behind their rudeness, but is that only her who is at fault? Weren't they at fault too? So eventually, she has Ishaan, who even being of her age treats her like her baby sister and stands besides her.

Except Ishaan, she has her dai maa. Her dai maa treated her as her daughter since she was really young and Nandini got the love of a mother from dai maa which she never got from Iravati. She also has a best friend, Veer with whom she shares all her secrets, happiness and sorrows. She has a soft corner for him because he's always there for her, whenever she's scolded by Iravati or Naman, he always saves her. Both spend a lot of time together since childhood and knows each other very well. Nandini has a soft corner for him.

Even though her life wasn't that happy, but she loved her life. She believed to live the life to the fullest because difficulties are a part of life with which we have to fight. She never complained to god about it but had her faith in god that one day everything will be fine and both Iravati and Naman will accept her.

But now everything is changed or better say destroyed. But her faith in god isn't shaken. It's still the same but this time it's just hard for her to deal with life because she has no one besides her to be called hers.

Nandini always had Ishaan and Veer by his side for her talks and difficulties. But, Veer is no more now. He was killed in the war by the enemy ruler, King Manik. Iravati, Bhavya, Ishaan are also in the prison. But Naman wasn't. Because he had escaped and Manik's soldiers are still in search of him.