¹⁵ Stars

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁵ - ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ

❛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ❜

"So it just kept repeating?"

The three sat back at the table, Becky asking questions, while Seven clutched Eleven's hand in his, his leg bouncing nervously under the table, again.

"Repeat?" El asked, glancing towards Ven's leg while he noticed the stare and forced himself to stop.

"Like showing the same thing over and over again," Ven explained, leaning back in his seat while staring at the top of the table.

"Oh...she kept showing me the girl in the rainbow room." The girl's words were soft as she squinted her eyes in thought.

A girl with darker skin and almost black hair flashed into Ven's mind before he could process what happened it disappeared though he remembered the girl like muscle memory.

She was so familiar but he couldn't place it.

"The rainbow room?" Becky's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

Seven glared at his 'aunt' when he heard the hint of doubt seeping through her voice.

Eleven's eyes twitched when she too heard the tone, making her sigh.

"What did this girl look like?" Becky asked, though there was something in her voice that Ven couldn't place.

"Different," El said.

"Different than you?"

"I think this is why mama wanted to talk." Eleven jutted her chin out confidently.

Becky rose an unimpressed brow. "To show you the girl?"

"I think she wants us to find her." El nodded, looking towards her brother who looked completely different than her confidence.

Becky looked between the two, her eyes lingering on El before she sighed and got up from her seat, gesturing for the two to follow her.

"When Terry was looking for you two, she kept these files of other missing kids. Kids, she thought were like you."

They stopped at a file cabinet in the living room, the lady started going through the drawer and started taking out the files.

"Maybe this girl is in there somewhere."