Togata Mirio

[Name] has been walking for a long time, but her legs don't feel exhausted from all the walking. At some point, she lost sight of the Hellhound in this abyss. She doesn't care if she lost the beast because the beast wasn't much help in giving some advice nor really showing her the way. [Name] wasn't sure if she's even been moving from her spot.

All she's noticed is the darkness around her and the water underneath her feet. Nothing really much in this abyss besides her and the Hellhound. Although [Name] wants to exit this abyss, there's a chance that she might not be able to leave this place until she's completely healed. It'll be boring, but [Name] doesn't know where the exit is to this place.

She doesn't get much help from the Hellhound which sucks for her, but she's not going to give up. [Name] wants to wake up from this. She wants to see her friends. She wants to listen to what Bakugo wanted to say to her before this happened. She wants to know if Kirishima and Amajiki are okay. She wants to see Todoroki and ask him about that kiss during the provisional license. She wants to go on the date with Yoarashi so she can experience a date too. She wants to be awake.

[Name] stops walking, her eyes widening. She looks over her shoulder, feeling that faint warmth that hit her from behind. She doesn't see anything besides the darkness, but she turns around. Her body is still, her heart hammering in her chest as she hasn't felt any type of warm feeling since she's been in this abyss.

"Hello?" [Name] calls out.

There's no response. [Name] lets out a defeated sigh, turning back around and she continues to walk again. She has her head down, knowing that she felt something warm, but it's gone. She closed her eyes, her shoulders slumping as she needs to figure out a way of how to get out of the abyss.

Warmth comes again. This time, it's a stronger feeling and [Name] could feel the warmth hitting her back. She turns around, facing the warmth as her eyes widen once again. She could see the faintest light, flickering softly in the darkness and [Name] looks at the light with hope, wishing that this warmth is the exit she needs. So, she starts running towards the direction of the warmth.

The warmth hitting her face, almost like a warm breeze in the wind and the sun just warming a person's body. [Name] smiles, continuing to run towards that warm feeling and the flickering light in the darkness. She breathes heavily, wanting to get to the light faster as she picks up her pace and she could smell that faint ocean smell. It's familiar.

"Wait!" [Name] screamed, afraid the light is going to disappear.

She reaches her hand out, the faint light that was once flickering is getting bigger as the warmth engulfs [Name]'s body. That smile disappears from her face, the look of desperation on her features as she keeps her hand out, wanting to grab hold of the light. [Name] jumps forward, reaching out with both hands as her eyes widen as the light surrounds her completely.

There's no darkness, simply the bright light around her and she looks down, the water is even gone from underneath her feet. She keeps looking around, nothing besides the opposite of darkness. Light. [Name] isn't going to stop there though. She keeps running until her body stops completely as her eyes are focused forward.

Until the light gets so bright that it turns completely white.

[Name]'s eyes snap open, letting out a gasp as she sees the white ceiling above her. She feels something on top of her head as that warm, ocean breeze smell hits [Name]'s nose and she lifts her upper body a little. She sees Togata, standing beside her bed and his hand is on top of hers, looking at her with wide eyes and [Name] hears a beeping noise.