Chapter 26

"Are you sleeping already?" Suddenly a well-known voice whispered.

You quickly opened your eyes and were shocked at who was laying beside you.

"Kuroo? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Enjoying the moment with you." He smiled cutely.

"This is obviously a dream." You murmured to yourself, but suddenly were pulled against his chest.

"Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it." He said, his chin on you head, while your face was burried in his chest.

You smiled and said, "I've missed you."

He kissed your head and responded, "I've missed you too. I'm dying to see you again, to be honest."

"(Y/N)-chan?" You herad him say, but didn't respond.

"(Y/N)-chan?" You furrowed your eyebrows and burried your head more in Kuroo's chest.

"(Y/N)-chan?!" Your shoulder was shaken, causing you to wake up.

You saw Oikawa staring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Breakfast is done. Your mom wanted me to call you two." He said, rolling his eyes.

Just then you felt two arms wrapped around your waist tightly, and your face still against their chest.

And right one second later, you realized that it was Yeager you were laying next to, not Kuroo.

"We'll be coming down, you can go ahead." You said and slowly removed yourself from the boy laying next to you.

"Hurry up." His voice sounded pissed, and so he left your room.

You sighed out and went through your messy hair, before standing up and heading into the bathroom.

When you entered your room again, you saw Yeager sitting and scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning." He smiled at you as he noticed you.

"Good morning." You smiled back.

"Breakfast is done already. They are waiting for us." You added.

"Yeah, I know. I heard Oikawa talking." He chuckled.

You didn't know what to do, so you just smiled back at him.

"Let's head down."

As you entered the kitchen, Oikawa and his dad were sitting already, while your mom was finishing the last pancakes.

You took a seat in front of Oikawa, and Yeager was sitting next to you.

"Good morning everyone." Yeager smiled, earning a smile from your mother.

"Good morning to you too, Yeager-san. Did you sleep well?" Your mother asked as she put the plate on the table and sat down next to Oikawa's dad.

"I bet he did." Oikawa mumbled, only for you to hear.

"Yes, it was rather comfortable, (L/N)-san. Thank you for letting me stay."

"Such a sweetheart! Of course we will let friends of Tooru-kun and (Y/N) stay. Especially when they are as well-mannered as you are."

"Thank you, (L/N)-san." Yeager said.

"Now that I got such a good impression, you can stay there next time, (Y/N)." Your mother said.

"Sure." You rolled your eyes.

After breakfast, Yeager stayed a little before going home.

You just had taken a shower and were sitting on your bed, drying your hair with the towel, when suddenly Oikawa came into your room, closing the door behind him.

You also heard him lock the door.

"What?" You asked as he was slowly approaching you, but he didn't say anything.

Your heart started to beat faster.

As he stood in front of you, he took the towel out of your hand and dropped it on the floor.

"Oikawa wha-"

He pushed you backwards onto your bed, hovering over you.

He had a blank expression on his face and looked down at you, making him look even more dominant.

"Oikawa our parents are-"

"I see, you enjoy every boy's touch, huh?" He asked as his finger traced down your face to your jawline.

"What?"

"How did you feel when he touched you?" He whispered, his fingers going down to your collarbone.

Just now you knew what he was talking about.

You giggled mentally.

"I kinda liked the way he touched me." You said, just to provoke him.

"Where?" His fingers lingered on your collarbone, his eyes also fixed there.

"Why would I tell you? What are you going to do anyway?"

He slowly leaned down to reach your ear.

"Tell me where, (Y/N). Don't be a bad girl." His hand was now going under your cute top.

"You will have to find out on your own." You whispered back and put your arms around his neck.

He sighed quietly.

"You'll tell me eventually." He said as he pinned your arms back on the bed, above your head, and slowly rubbed against your womanhood with his knee, making you bite your lip to prevent a moan.

"Oikawa, stop it." You quietly growled, feeling heat building up.

"Oh, you wish. I'm sick of your behavior." You felt how he left wet trails of kisses on your neck.

Your breathing became heavier, you had a hard time holding back.

"Our parents are home." You breathed out.

"They are watching TV." He whispered, kissing your jawline.

"O-oikawa, I'm serious." You didn't want to admit that you were weak right now, but you also didn't want to be exposed to your parents.

"Well, that's too bad, (Y/N)-chan." He whispered against your lips, then pulled away.

He stood up and picked up your towel, throwing it on your bed.

"You should probably dry them off before getting sick." He smiled and walked out of your room.

You were just staring at him, confused that he just left you there.

The rest of the day, he acted as if nothing happened. Your parents called you downstairs to watch a movie together where he also acted all innocent.

"I'm going up. Goodnight." You said after two movies and stretched after standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, I'm also feeling tired. Goodnight." Oikawa said, walking behind you.

So both of you were silently walking up the stairs, Oikawa right behind you.

Before entering your room, you stopped and looked at Oikawa.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)-chan." He said cutely.

"Maybe next time you'll decide to behave properly." His look and voice suddenly changed into a serious one and he entered his room, leaving you shocked again.
__________