Chapter 45

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴀs ᴠᴇɢᴀs, ɴᴠ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We already know y'all smashed, you came back with that goofy looking smirk and it ain't gone away since." Dread said as Mike agreed with a laugh.

"Ion even know what y'all ass talking about, we talked and that was it." I said while smiling but trying to hide it.

"We not dumb nigga, you can keep trying to lie though." Mike said making me smack my lips.

Usually I'd tell them but I know Mike ass tell Mari everything, and going off of what Lauryn was saying I don't think she ready for them to know.

We only came to bring Des birthday in so we about to leave and shit.

We at the same hotel as them cause Mike stayed in Mari's room so Me and Dread got a 2 bedroom and just crashed here.

"I'm finna go tell my girl bye though, y'all coming?" Mike said while getting up from the couch.

"Yeah come on, if they ass alive cause they was all fucked up." Dread said making us all laugh.

Lauryn was mad drunk and I could tell she wanted to come over where I was and dance but she played it cool.

We just kept making eye contact, singing certain shit to eachother and whenever she was dancing or shaking her ass she made sure to look at me.

Teasing me and shit.

I don't know how she think this sneaky link gone work but it ain't looking like it's gone last too long.

We all got up as Dread grabbed the gift we got for Des and took the elevator 2 floors up to go to Des and Zay's room because they had Mari and Lauryn's room connected on both sides.

Dread knocked and we waited a few seconds before Zay flung the door open.

"Wassup." Zay said sleepily before he shook us all up as we walked in, "I thought y'all was gone already."

"Nah we bout to head out now but we was just coming to tell y'all bye." Mike said as we stood by the door.

"Damn is it safe to sit anywhere." Dread asked with a chuckle as we all looked around.