19

Anna's POV
----------------
I woke up still being held by Cade. Last night I think we made up but I'm not quite sure.

Maybe I was blowing things out of proportion, but it still hurt. I snuggled closer to him, not ready to let go even if he had work.

I felt Cade start to move away, but I grabbed his arm to keep him wrapped around me. "Don't go" I whispered. "I was going to the bathroom my love, I'm staying home today" he said getting up from the bed. I let him go and nuzzled into his pillow.

Getting bored of waiting for Cade to return, I get up myself and wander into the bathroom to him find. He was leaning against his sink looking down at his phone with a frustrated look.

"Everything ok?" I asked hugging him. "Yeah just my dad causing problems" he put his phone down to hug me back. "Will I ever meet your parents?" I searches his eyes for an answer. "I don't think that's a good idea, they are awful people" he said brushing a lose piece of hair out of my face. I nodded and brought Cade back to the bed so we both could sleep in a little longer.

After another hour of sleeping and cuddling we got ready for the day.

"So are you going to tell me what happened when you went out last night" Cade said with washing his hair in the shower. "Um I went to the club with Kenna, Stacie, Cierra, and Jen last night and I got tired so I came home early" I tried avoiding what happened with the guy. "I know who you were with, but what happened"

Great. He knew.

I rested my head on his chest, "Who told you" I asked feeling defeated. "Well Brandon the guard you were with informed me while you guys were driving home, but I want to hear your side" he said pulling me from his chest to look me in the eyes. "Well I decided I didn't want to dance, so I sat at the bar. And this guy came up to me and wouldn't leave me alone even after I said I had a boyfriend. I cussed him out, he spat on me, and found me later and tried to 'teach me a lesson' then Brandon came in and saved the day" I said looking at the ground feeling embarrassed about it. "I guess you are never going out again without me then my love" he said turning away from me to rinse the soap of his body. "What? Just because of one guy?" I say getting out to dry off. "Yep, if he can't respect you being in a relationship, that makes me think no guys can. So your amazing boyfriend will always be there now" he got out to and flashed me a big smile. I rolled my eyes at him and walked to my sink.

We both got ready in silence and I found Cade sitting on the bed typing on his phone. "You didn't have to take the day off work" I say sitting next to him. "I know, but I felt like we need it" he slide his phone in his pocket and looked at me. I smile up at him and hug him. He rested his chin on the top of my head and whispered "I'm so in love with you" I looked up at him and kissed him.

"China town? I'm hungry" he broke the kiss and asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand to lead him out of the house.

Cade's POV
----------------
Anna dragged me out of out the house. Apparently she wasn't in the mood for us driving, because she walked us straight to the bus stop. We got on and made it to our favorite chinese food place.

I took today off because I owed it to her and I wanted to retry the proposal. My phone had been blowing up but I didn't care. Anna order our food and we talked about her torturing the guards at home the day before. She seemed very proud of herself to for doing so.

Our food came and we ate, "Hey can we go home after this? My stomach is hurting again" Anna looked up to me. "Of course, are you ok? We can take you to the doctor" "No it's not that bad, I probably just ate something bad" she said trying not to make a big deal about it. "Ok, but if it's still hurting tomorrow, we're going" I said, she nodded and finished her food quietly.