31: Fated Date (1)

Dream's POV
FUCK I'M LATE

I'M SO SO LATE!!!

Listen, normally I tend to get to places early, but I ended up leaving the house late and forgot to call the diner. Either way, I hope Techno won't be too mad!!!

~

"Techno!" I shouted as I knocked on the door. Slowly, it opened revealing a slightly disheveled pink haired boy.

"Sorry if I look like a mess," he started, but a yawn stopped him. "I kinda took a nap."

"N-no! You look fine! Great actually!" I could feel my nerves spiking as I gazed into his brown eyes. His hair was slightly mused, swept lazily across his forehead. It was beautiful honestly. Getting to see Techno when he's tired-

FUCKING EL MAN STFU WITH YOUR GAY ASS—

I hate it here.

I wonder if Techno is as stressed?

"Let me go fix myself up before we leave, k?" Techno said as he began turning to head towards the bathroom.

"Alllllright," I responded, smiling as I watched him disappear into the hallway. Am I really crushing this hard on the guy?

...

Yeah, I definitely am.

~~

Techno's POV
As I stared into my reflection, I combed the stray hairs out of my face. It was long enough, so I put it in a loose braid. Would Dream like it? Most likely. Should I be worried if he doesn't? Not really.

...

But maybe I do? Should I?

Honestly, I probably shouldn't be worried, but fuck dude, I really am. If Dream's joke with saying "it's a date!" isn't actually a joke, then...

Wait...

Dinner then going to the arcade....

Is...

IS IT A DATE?

I'm not even dressed properly if it is! UGH WHY?!

Ya know what? It's whatever, really. If it's a date, then I guess it's fine. If it's not, then it's fine too. Either way, I'm sure everything will go smoothly. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

~

After pulling myself back together after my nap and Dream's arrival, we began to head to the diner that Dream had chosen. He didn't tell me much about it, but apparently he'd gone there a few times and it was good. I really don't know what to expect though.

As we walked, it was quiet. I tend to enjoy it as well. As much as I get out, I like enjoying the scenery. Maybe that's why I prefer to walk instead of drive. I can tell that Dream is a little uncomfortable though...

Oh well!

~~

We finally made it. The building was decently large, but had an odd theme. It wasn't a specific one, it was multiple. There was floral type layer near the ground, touching the small flowers that lay underneath the windowsills. The farther I looked up, it was as if I were staring at the sky line over an ocean. I guess I now know why Dream like this place. It was, in words I rarely use, beautiful...

The door rang as we stepped foot inside. The inside was quite different than the outside, though it still followed a relative theme. The floor was an ocean blue, with bubble like designs scattered around. The legs of the chairs and tables were ombré from blue to a light brown. I'd never been to a place like this, and I'm glad my first time is with Dream...

The two of us walked up to the waiter that stood near the entrance. She was short, with medium length blonde hair. Her greens eyes almost matched Dream's even.

"Two?" She said, her voice super soft. Dream nodded in response. Quickly, she grabbed two menus and led us down a walkway with booths and tables. She finally situated us at a table for two by the window. "Enjoy!" She said, smiling, before heading back to the front. Once I sat down, I quickly scanned the menu, picking a steak with potatoes and fries.

Soon, our waiter came and took our orders. Dream didn't even have to look down at the menu before ordering, maybe he comes here too much.

"So, you like the place so far?" Dream asked, the words leaving his mouth slowly. We hadn't spoken a word since we got here, maybe it was so I could take it all in for myself? Not sure...

"It's quite a nice place," was the only thing I could think of. Curse my inability to socialize properly...

"The food is really good, but that's my opinion," a smirk graced his face as he leaned on an elbow, staring right into my eyes. Those greens orbs were like magic, causing me to become entranced in them.

Slowly, I drug my eyes away. "We'll see..."

~~

After that little bit, we fell silent. I glanced around, taking in the rest of the diner. I can see why Dream liked the place so much. As I was looking around, our food finally came, and once I took a bite out of my steak, it was heavenly. Dream really was right, the food was great. The steak was cooked perfectly to my liking, medium rare, with a fair amount of seasoning-

~~

Dream's POV
Maybe it's just me, but watching your crush do anything is absolutely wRECKING FOR MY HEART AND SOUL!

Just watching the way Techno's face light up from taking the first bite of his steak made my stomach flip, then slam itself around in my body. He looked so cute like-

KEK HISS BAD DREAM

Not the gay thoughts, maybe later, but you need to eat iDIOT!-

I quickly picked up my chopsticks and began scarfing down what I had ordered, sushi!

Listen, it's good, okay?! And this place has really good sushi!

"How was it?" I asked when the both of us were finished. His face lit up a little as he glanced at me.

"Like you said, it was pretty great," a soft chuckle left him as he wiped the corners of his lips with his napkin.

"Shall we pay and head to the arcade?" I swallowed hard as I pulled my eyes away from his.

"Sure," he replied slowly. We both stood and walked towards the cashier with our receipt. I quickly paid and we began heading towards the arcade...

~~

Hahahahaah, like the long chapter?
I was thinking of giving yall the full date in one, but brain go brrr and nahh fam ;)
Arcade chapter will be out sometime soon uwu
Also, the diner is like a surf and turf place if yall get confused why there's steak and sushi-
I'm also aware sushi is a Japanese dish
WNYWAY
LOVE YOU BYEEE <3~