Chapter Twenty Two: Mistakes

I never meant to hurt you
It's just something I do
It not a good excuse
She will always hate me - James Blunt

Ace's Pov

I walk in the canteen and see Lola with 'Emily' pinned to the table, she is sat with Ethan and his friends which makes my blood boil.
I know that she hates me, I don't know how to make it better, even if I did she would still hate me.

**********

School ends and I see Lola slide into her car and speed away. I sigh, feeling lonely, nobody has spoken to me since I lied to Lola.

"Your house 20 minutes." Emma instructs. I just nod at get in my car. It takes me around 10 minutes to get home, I drop my bag on the floor around all the boxes, Daniel is moving out.

I go to the kitchen and make some food, 10 minutes later the front door opens and I hear Emma's heels slide across the floor. I groan, knowing she's scratching my floor.

"You played your role perfectly." she states, her arm in a cast from where Lola broke it.

"I'm lying to everyone." I state.

"Just remember why." Emma taunts. "Lola has gotten herself some new friends, we need to fix this."

"Why?" I groan, not wanting to ruin any of Lola's happiness.

"She needs to suffer." Emma states.

"Why do you hate her?" I yell, slamming my hands onto the table.

"Ah ah ah pretty boy. That's classified." Emma taunts with a sly smile. "Just wait for your instructions. I'll make the plan." Emma smirks before walking out of the house.

I slam myself onto the hard woden seats, allowing myself to think over all of the mistakes I've made throughout the past through months.

Lola's Pov

Ethan picks up the phone quickly.

"Missing me already?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Wanna come to my match tonight?" I ask, driving away, putting my phone on speaker phone.

"Of course Lol." Ethan answers.

"We still need to talk about that nickname." I joke, I hear Ethan chuckle from behind the phone.

"You love it." I hear his smile. I roll my eyes but don't bother to deny it. "When's your fight?"

"9 tonight." I say.

"Me and the boys will be there." He confirms before hanging up. I smile and make my way to the club.

**********

I arrive within half an hour, it wouldn't normally take that long but I decided to take a detour and race around the racing track near by for a while.

Lukus opens the door when he sees me, I smile at him before walking in. I go to my dressing room and get changed into my workout clothes. It's only around 5 so I still have three hours until my match.

 It's only around 5 so I still have three hours until my match

Ethan:
B there @ 7
5:02pm

I smile at the message but don't answer. Instead I set an alarm for 10 to 7 on my phone and go to the work out room.

**********

All too soon my alarm goes off and I groan and go into the main room. I get a vodka and coke before finding Ethan and the others. I'm allowed to order alcoholic drinks since I'm James' friend.

"Lola!" Ethan calls when he sees me. I look at him confused.

"You weren't held up at the door?" I question, he shakes his head.

"I'm the son of the leader of the mob, of course I wasn't held up." Ethan laughs, I nod and laugh along with him.
"Your allowed alcohol here? Your underage." He questions.

"James, the owner, is like my brother. Better then my actual one anyway." I state, he nods understanding.

"So Lol..." Duke starts. I look at him and he continues. "How good are you?"

"Haven't lost a fight yet." I state.

"We'll see about that." Jack chuckles. I roll my eyes and we continue to talk until my name is called.

"We I guess your about to find out how good I am." I smirk, making my way to the ring, people move out my way parting like the red sea.

I win the fight easily even though I haven't slept in days and he is three times the size of me.

"Who's next?" I ask the crowd, knowing that James only set up one night for tonight. Everyone steps back except Ethan who steps forward.
Ethan walks towards the ring and I smile as he enters.
"Don't hold back." I state, he smirks before answering.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I laugh and the match soon starts. He throws punches that I doudge and I throw some of my own. He's a good fighter but soon I have him pinned and he taps. I smile and help him up.
"Your good Lol." He smiles at me.

"I know." I smirk. We walk out the ring and get some drinks. We spend the night talking and drinking before we decide to all go to my dressing room. They all fall asleep and I go to the training room where I train until my morning alarm goes off.