[27] Trust

[Just for fun, I want you guys to take a guess of why S/N is considered a jerk. I'm having trouble finding a plot twist for her😬. Don't write in chat, message me directly if you have an idea.
'I don't want people to be spoiled if they randomly read the comments and got spoiled by accident or on purpose.'
'For those who liked spoilers, I see you 👀'
•••
Y/N's: POV

"S/N??!" I yelped, only realizing how loud my voice was.

'People have got to start telling me beforehand so I won't have a heart attack!'

"Wait, but aren't YOU S/N? What's going on here?" Kaidou, whom I completely forgotten about piled me with questions I haven't yet to learn.

"Umm..."

Suddenly, a carefree voice pitched in our conversation.

"Y/N. hey!! Great timing!"

Without even noticing, S/N went up to us with a natural smile,drawing everyone's attention.

With the best smile I could pull, I sent S/N a crooked smile.
"S/N, what are you doing here?"

"Seriously, what's going on here, S/N(you)? Tell me." Kaidou slightly confused turns his between me and her.

"Oh, I guess he doesn't know, huh?"
"I'm the real S/N L/N. This here's my sister, Y/N."  She introduced.
[that b*tch😪]

This wasn't really how I planned telling my friends real name officially...

I averted my eyes from Kaidou who I can tell was disappointed in me without me having to observe.

"So, you were lying to me? What about all those times we spent? Were those just lies to cover up for your sister?"
Kaidou says, furrowing his eyebrows out to anger.

"It's not like that! You're my friend! I was planning to all tell you when the time comes!" I yelled back.

"How can I believe your words when you couldn't even trust to tell me that you're not S/N?" He growled before facing his back towards mine and started stomping away.

"No, Kaidou. WAIT!" I held out my hand, trying so hard to call and reach out for him.

Silence filled the air as if my life just started crumbling apart. I didn't even know what I should do at this point. He was the only one that I could call a friend (not including Saiki. He's bae. Shush 🤫)

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn—" S/N started, about to lay her palms on my shoulder.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"
Wrath filled my voice, completely ignoring my calm persona., and widening my eyes at her which turned demonically And with that, I ran.

At this point, I couldn't even care less about S/N when I lost Kaidou's trust and friendship.

Nothing mattered anymore.