Advice

((OMG.....I KNOW THAT ANIME. WATCHED IT ALL IN OME DAY, DIDN'T SLEEP FOR 48 HOURS...))

Hellur~ It's Nunavut again! So, uh, my admin is going through.....issues right now, so she needs advice. She has a body image problem, is there any advice you could give for that? Merci, grandpére and admin.

-MattieIsReal

"I know right?! That anime is the scariest one I've seen!" I gushed immediately.

France hushed me. "I don't think this is time to squeal about your shows. This is a serious problem!" he said.

"Eh? Oh. Alright." I quieted down after that.

"Moi? I've never really had that problem... But I think it helps to have confidence in yourself. If you like yourself, people will like you," France answered.

I rolled my eyes. "That's the same old advice anyone would give her."

"Then what do you want to tell her?" France shot back.

"I just want to say, that I cut my hair off a week ago. Like a short do like Cim from Vandetta, if you want an image. I was just like 'hell with it' and chopped it off. I actually really like the change and it's easier to take care of.

I don't really like my body. I tend to have a sweet tooth so I'm kind of chubby. But I am also like 'Hell. I don't care. If someone doesn't like my appearance well I hope they like their little judging circle in hell!'

So every time I see myself in a window or mirror I say, 'Hey there sexual' and laugh," I answered. I took a gulp of air. "Long answer," I breathed out.

"This is my theory," I continued. "If you're having fun, even by yourself, who cares what others think? They could be jealous that you're also laughing at yourself."

"Wow.. You do love to ramble," France muttered.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "I was just telling my story!"

"Merci pour la question~!"

"I hope we helped!" ^~^

__________________________________________

This is kinda an after note. I really do like to ramble on these kind of things. I love helping people. When you ask me a question like that, I take it super seriously. I wrote that last night and I want to add more in the morning but am too lazy to fit it in. So here is more:

Most people care more about their self image than yours. I mean if your clothes are like hobo clothes, they'll take one look and after you talk with them, they'll be worrying if their hair or breath was right.

A person thinks everyone is looking at them and the center of attention when they're really not.

I could write two more pages but I'll save ya guys ;D