A Busy Morning

Y/n's POV

As you somehow heard an alarm buzzing beside you, you turned around to see that there is, indeed an alarm. You turned it off, not believing you woke up at 4 am. You rubbed your eyes and yawned, went to do your morning routine and wore your maid uniform. You soon walked slowly to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. You're not sure what the masters want- Anddd you stopped, not believing you're used with the words master. 'Is it really THAT fast of a habit?' You asked yourself. You shook your head, sighing slowly. You decided to make pancakes and coffee for them. You made your way to the kitchen, making the pancake dough and the coffee at the same time. When you smelled the scent of coffee, your eyes were wide open and you were thankful that you decided to make coffee. Soon you heard shuffling around the kitchen, you turned around to see, not Royce. But Error. His eyes were half open, he looked like he had a good sleep. "..wHaT?" He snarled at you. You noticed that you were staring at him & apologized. "Good morning master Error." You greeted. You then avert your focus onto the coffee and the pancake on the pan again. "iS tHe cOfFeE dOnE, yeT?" Error asked, you shook your head, flipping the pancake. "No, master Error." You answered. Silence filled the air and you can swear you felt something staring at you, making chills all over your body. You turned around to see Error staring at you & Nightmare appearing out of nowhere. "Morning, sunshine." Nightmare greeted sternly. Well, that was a new nick name. You were reminded of your dream time with Nightmare & smiled softly, "Good morning your highness." You greeted back. Nightmare & Error seemed shocked and Nightmare looked back, cyan on his skull. While you can swear Error had a death glare for a second on Nightmare but then shook his head, somehow displeased. The pancakes were done and you topped it all with butter, asking what Nightmare & Error what they want on their pancakes, "ChOcOlaTE." Answered Error. "I dont really care, just make it taste good." Nightmare answered. You nodded and topped Error's pancake with chocolate ice cream. You topped Nightmares with... strawberry jam. Which you hope, he would not complain about. You soon smelled a strong coffee and decided that the coffee is done. You poured the coffee onto all the glasses and carried 2 of them to your masters. You handed one to Error, when you hands brushed on accident, making Error jump in surprise. He soon rubbed the spot where you 2 brushed and his cheek bones blushed a navy blue like his strings. Nightmare didnt notice and instead just thanked you for the coffee. You made Dust's with.. butter & strawberry jam. Cross's with chocolate ice cream, Horror's the same with Dust along with Killer & Blackberry with.. well you didnt exactly knew but you decide to go with blueberry jam. To top it off, you added strawberry fruits on top and blueberry on top. You putted some pieces of chocolates on Error's and Cross's. You made your way to the dining hall with the 2 masters tailing you. "Breakfast is ready master Error, your highness." You told them as you bowed. You took a food trolley and putted all the plates and glass on it. You soon strolled your way to the room area. You knocked on the first door, lavender one, and opened it. You saw Dust on his bed, laying lazily and almost dropping onto the floor. You sighed and turned the lights on with a soft lavender glow, making the dangerous skeleton beside you look harmless. You slowly try to shake him awake, hoping it will work but, of course not. You approached him slowly, whispering near his ears, or what you assumed is his ears. "Master Dust, please wake up. Its morning." You whispered as the skeletons eyes flutter open, looking at you, before a purple hue rushed at his skull. You tilted your head, confused when you realized how close you are to his face, his nasal bone nudging your lips. When that happened, you froze as you felt your cheeks heat up. You looked at Dust to see him staring at you, meeting your gaze. 

Dust's POV

I was sleeping, very comfortably for the first time in a while. If this is the effect of having that maid around I wouldn't have mind having another maid. I felt someone shaking me and decided to ignore it. When suddenly, a soft, warm presence approached me. "Master Dust....up...morning..." It said. I opened my eyes, to see the maid so close to me, that I can see her.. neck. Long, slender white neck. Along with her.. soft looking breasts.. 'WHAT AM I THINKING!?' i thought as I mentally slapped myself. I felt my skull heat up, I stared at her until she lowered her head, confused, tilting her head to her right. '..Too..cute..' I thought as I heat up even more. She then tilted her face upwards, moving backwards just enough. Then, I felt something soft touch my nasal bones. I looked up and saw the maid froze and cheeks flushed cutely as I saw what touched my nasal bone. Her lips. Its so.... soft.. so.. cute.. Her lips was a cherry colored, sweet looking strawberry candy. Unconsciously, I reached to her lips, pressing my phalanges softly on her lips, grazing it slowly. Its so soft.. like a marshmellow yet so smooth.. I feel like this is the best morning I have ever had. Soon the maid cleared her throat and moved backwards. "I-I'm sorry master Dust-" I purred. I stopped as I mentally smacked myself again. 'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?' I mentally screamed. "Good morning M-master Dust, breakfast is served. I hope you enjoy it. Excuse me." The human said as she hurriedly served the food and coffee on a tray and put it at my table. She then strolled away with her food trolley. Turning on the lights and leaving me alone with my breakfast on the table. I touched my nasal bones, then my phalanges.