𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬
☔︎︎   
𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 ☔︎︎    𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞

Two weeks later | mid September

I slowly turned my head, looking at Lina, ready to see her reaction to what I said. She blinked two times before opening her mouth. "Samir please don't get to playing me today," she looked at me with a flat face.

"I was for real."

"Ok, go do that shit and see what's gon' happen," she said irritatedly, looking back down at her phone.

"Lor' mad ass," I pushed her phone, making it fall on her lap.

She bucked at me, causing to flinch slightly because I knew her ass would actually hit me. "Stop."

"No," I pushed it out of her hands when she grabbed it again.

"Slimm stop," she chuckled. "I'm trying to get my website ready for this restock and if you fuck sum' shit up, be ready."

"You need help?" I asked, stopping at a red light. Leaning over, I kissed her cheek, moving to her lips.

"Now you wanna kiss me, fuck you. And yea, when we get to the hotel, I'ma get on my computer. They asses was being fucking lazy, barely doing shit, made me so mad."

"Yea, we see. You turning red," I instantly started laughing.

She sighed deeply, "as I was saying, the restock is going to be smaller now and I know people are gonna be DMing me, asking about it," she rolled her eyes.

"Don't reply," I pressed the gas.

"That's rude and unprofessional."

I just shrugged, "then tell 'em you're sorry and the other one would be bigger." Alina was a wholesale person for lipgloss, lashes, and some type of bracelet charms.

"You right."

"I know."

"Don't get cocky," she looked down at her nails. "They cute, pooh?" She held them out for me to see.

"Yea, you like short nails now?" I said, looking at the short white nails.

"Yea, they're easier to manage. The new girl I'm going to is so good like fuck!"

I chuckled. She was so dramatic. "Who? The girl who asked for a deposit?"

"Yea, but that's normal, her name is Nunie."

"Ok, what you want to eat, I know yo' ass hungry."

"Chipotle, bitch."

"Everyday, I swear. I'ma leave you at yo' daddy house tonight, need a break," I looked at her, pointing.