𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 & 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚜

"I wonder what I should wear tomorrow~"

Tsukishima's eyes strained away from the book he's reading to the girl sitting beside him who's busy on her phone.

Saturday mornings means that they mostly hang out on one of the others house just to chill most of the time by watching a movie, or just do their own business. And today, they chose to stay at Y/N's house specially that her parents are mostly on business trips.

Sitting on the floor with some snacks scattered in front of them, they just enjoy the comfortable silence between them for the past hour until Y/N decided to break it without looking up from her phone.

He noticed that she's been on her phone for a while now, smiling and giggling every now and then.

Not that he cares or anything anyway so he just resumed reading on the chapter where he left off.

But how can he concentrate when she keeps on chuckling and giggling. It was distracting and annoying that he clicked his tongue and raised an irritated eyebrow.

"For a short girl, you do laugh so loud. Did you eat a microphone today or something?"

He remarked without leaving his eyes on the paragraph he's been trying to understand for a whole minute now but can't seem to concentrate. He just wanted to know if the main character died already or not. Then that would be a great ending.

"Sorry, Kei-kun. Our class is planning to go visit the pool since it's already summer vacation anyway. It's been a while when we went to a public pool~"

Tsukishima just hummed in response, seemingly uninterested as always on what she just said but she went on anyway as she walk over her closet and rummaged around the lower drawer.

After grabbing the pair of garments she was looking for, she laid them down by pair on the bed and stood before them with her finger tapping on her chin lightly.

"Hm... which one do you think should I wear, Kei-kun?"

With a heavy sigh, Kei closed the book and stood beside her to see what she seems to be the reason what she's been fussing about.

"What is it noㅡ"

The book he's holding met the floor with a soft thud when he saw the 3 pairs of swimsuits laid out on the bed. A white one piece with frails on on its chest line and strawberry patterns, one is a pair of blue and white, and the other yellow pair with its halter top.

"They are all so cute I can't choose which one I should wear. Should I just buy a new one?"

Tsukishima just stood beside her, not really responding to anything she's saying for a moment until he felt a poke on his cheek that pulled him away from his train of thoughts as he turned his attention to her small figure.

"You're going to wear these? All of these?"

"Well, not all of them. I can't wear them all at the same time, silly. Sometimes you're a comedian, Kei-kun."

Y/N chuckled that only earned a raised eyebrow from him for even attempting to mock him.

"Don't be a smartass, pea brain. You... you said that you're going with your class, right?"

She nodded in response and a hum as she enumerate and counted on her fingers who will be attending their class outing. It is her first class gathering that's why she's so excited about it, specially that most of the class is going.

So that means boys will be there too.

And in a pool, people wear swimsuits.

And boys will be looking at her.

And those monsters will try to make a move on her.

And she's an idiot so they'll surely take advantage of that as well.

"I'm coming with you."

"Eh? But it's a class outing and you're from another classㅡ"

"I'm coming with you or you're going to wear that costume instead in the pool."

"Haaiiii~"

-----

Yamaguchi
06:54:00 pm
Tsukki, we're going to practice our serves tomorrow.
Do you wanna join us?

Tsukki Tsukki
07:14:59 pm
Pass. I'm going to the pool with Y/N tomorrow.

Yamaguchi
07:15:01 pm
Got it! I'll just inform them about it.
You two have fun! 😊

Tsukki Tsukki
08:26:32 pm
Wait. You didn't tell them where I'm going, right?
Seen at 08:26 pm

08:30:54pm
Yamaguchi?
Seen at 08:30pm

xx