𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝

"Shut up, Tsukishima."

It's a Wednesday afternoon when Tsukishima almost fell off the bench he was sitting on, and the whole gym fell into a complete silence.

The team have club activities and practice before Karasuno attend a week-long training camp in Tokyo before the Preliminaries that will be held in less than a month.

"E-excuse me?"

With his blurry vision, he peaked over his towel and squinted at the girl sitting beside him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I said.. Shut up, Tsukishima."

His eyebrows furrowed at the strange behavior she's showing. But most of all, on why on earth she's wearing his eyeglasses.

"Y-Y/N-san.. are you okay?"

Even Yachi, who was helping Hinata pick up the balls halted when she heard her.

They've been friends ever since the school year started, and she's even sometimes welcome to their practice for helping out the team, or giving them the baked products they made in her pastry club. But never did they hear the girl curse or insult anyone.

Except for today.

Y/N just clicked her tongue and flips her hair with a huff, to which the crease on Tsukishima's forehead deepen.

Sure, she annoys him most of the time but never did she act like a brat. Not like this. Never.

"Ah! Don't tell meㅡ?"

They all turned their attention to Hinata who pointed at Y/N.

"Because of the glasses, you turned into Tsukishima!!!"

There's another long silence in the air before Y/N gets up on her feet and placed her hands on her hips.

Her chin is held up with a sly smirk on her lips in an intimidating way.

"Oh. Here I thought that you're the only shrimp that doesn't have a brain."

They all froze in pure shock that only the sound of a ball bouncing on the floor can be heard when it slipped off of Sugawara's hands, and the mop that Tanaka dropped.

The team, except Tsukishima, rushed to her which Y/N only giving off an irritated look.

"L-L/N-san! Take that off now!"

"Someone call the ambulance!!"

"Give the innocent and kind L/N-san to us!!"

"Leave the girl's body, you demon!!!"

"S-someone get a crucifix! Noㅡ get Asahi-san!!!"

"O-oi! Why me?!"

"Oi Tsukki! Do something!"

Heaving a heavy sigh, Tsukishima stood up from the bench, with the towel hang around his neck as he approach the chaos in the middle of the gym.

They made way for him towards Y/N, who even in her small figure, tried to act all intimidating.

"What do you want now, walking skyscraper?"

That comment irked Tsukishima and they needed to hold back their laughter for seeing Tsukishima get insulted for the first time, specially coming from a girl. His girlfriend. And it was refreshing.

But he knows just what to make her act stop.

"Say 'idiot'."

"Why do I need to obey you?"

"Because I said so. Now. Say 'idiot'."

"Iㅡ"

Kei's intense stare made her gulp and felt like her heart is about to burst out from her chest that even got her tongue tied.

"Idiㅡ"

Her lower lips quivered with everyone's anticipation adding to the pressure she's feeling right now.

"Iㅡ"

Tsukishima crossed his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow.

And that's the time he knows she's already defeated when her eyes turned glossy, removing the eyeglasses so she can cover her eyes with one hand.

"I'm sorry! I can't be mean anymore. I'm sorry, Shoyo-kun!"

She silently sobbed when Tsukishima took his eyeglasses and wore them again.

Everyone is relieved that the Y/N they know is now back. And they have to admit that the Tsukishima version of the girl can be scary too.

With a sniffle, she apologized to everyone for acting mean because she just wants to know how it feels like to be Tsukishima.

And that definitely earned a glare from the tall blonde.

-----

🍓 🎂
04:06:58 pm
Kei-kuuuuun~ I said I'm sorry! Are you still mad at me? 🥺
Seen at 04:06pm

04:07:35 pm
I promise not to imitate you again. 🥺
Seen at 04:07pm

04:08:19 pm
I will not wear your glasses again. 🥺
Seen at 04:09pm

04:10:02 pm
I promise not to be mean again! 🥺
Seen at 04:10pm

04:11:13 pm
I just wanna talk to you before you go away for camp again 🥺🥺🥺

🦕 Kei-kun 🦕
04:56:02 pm
Skyscrapers can't talk.

🍓 🎂
04:56:41 pm
But they don't text either... 😳
Seen at 04:57pm

You can't reply to this conversation. Learn more.

xx