𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘣𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡,
𝐁𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄.
(𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)

JOANNA PASSED OUT DRINKS TO ALL OF THEM AND WATCHED AS THEY DRANK IT. "this tastes really good," maile lied. "thanks! i made it."

vereena gagged. joanna looked over at her. "what happened? did pool water get into your mouth?" joanna swam to her and patted her back. "no, it's just that this drink is nasty. what did you put in it?"

"strawberries and bananas." joanna answered. "no way. that's my favorite combo." vereena responded feeling puzzled. "then it's how joanna made it."

  "oh shut up jenni!" joanna scolded her. "what? i'm being honest. mom would make me smoothies with blueberries and strawberries but she made it bad, and by that i mean that she never blended it well or the fruit was old."

"but.. but i bought these at the market just a day ago!" the girls left their cups on a chair by the pool which upset joanna. "maybe this isn't your strong suit."

     she frowned, "but-" "no buts, joanna. just listen to jenni for once." vereena wanted to interrupt maile and ask joanna why exactly she wasn't on good terms with jenni but decided that it wasn't her place.

     "so jenni," vereena swam closer to her. "yeah?"
"i saw you smiling at your phone the entire way here, who were you texting?"

     "nobody. i was on tiktok." the girls knew she was lying. jenni's face became red and she swam away from them. joanna was mad. they all knew it was about a boy.

growing up, joanna and jenni were always compared to each other by their mom. according to jenni's mom, joanna was the 'ugly' sister. this didn't make jenni feel any better though because she knew it was wrong for a mother to compare her daughters.

"i have a girlfriend!" joanna called out. "you do?" they all asked. joanna chuckled, "yup. her name is christina."

"ooh how does she look like?" everybody except jenni swam over to joanna to ask her questions about her so called girlfriend. jenni sighed in relief. she was so happy that they were fosucing their attention on somebody else. in her opinion, she didn't feel comfortable speaking about marcel in front of her friends, especially joanna.

the four of them had to return to work tomorrow which really bummed jenni out. she sort of enjoyed her days off this time. most of the time she prefers working rather than being off because she would be locked indoors forced to cook and clean for her ignorant parents.

jenni hated living in east los angeles. she hated her neighborhood because it was filled with bums and old racist people. once she gathered enough money she was most definitely going to move to san diego or to a nice apartment in downtown.

     at the moment, she currently had her eye on an apartment in norwalk which cost about $5,000 to $10,000. it was a lot but so far jenni had gathered about $2,250. the only issue was that jenni would have to quit her job.

     the girls eventually figured out joanna was lying. vereena hated how joanna would do that. and by that, she means how joanna lies to get attention. she fishes for compliments and puts people down just to make herself feel better about herself.

     suddenly, jenni felt a weird feeling in her stomach. it was almost as if she was going to throw up. jenni left the pool quickly causing everybody to look her way. "what's wrong?"

     jenni put a towel on and puked in a trash can joanna had. "WOAH WHAT THE HELL!!!" joanna yelled.

     they watched as jenni was covered in puke running out of the building and hopping onto a bus.

it was that damn smoothie.

━━ author speaks !
hey y'all! i am going to promote/self
advertise (pretty sure that's the same damn
thing) my new book called omegle because
why not 🤷🏽‍♀️
you can find it on my account and
you don't HAVE to read it it's only
if you want to <3

━━ author speaks !hey y'all! i am going to promote/self advertise (pretty sure that's the same damnthing) my new book called omegle because why not 🤷🏽‍♀️you can find it on my account andyou don't HAVE to read it it's onlyif you want to <3