18

"On second thought I don't think we should do this"

Renjun sighed pulling the girl back from the back of her shirt-Eunha looked at him silently pleading for him to let go of her shirt.

"Don't be a wuss let's go"

Renjun pushed her towards the long line as the girl stared at the loops and the drops the roller coaster offered.

"No no no, I really don't think I can do this"

Renjun stared at her in silence before letting out a sigh.

"If you do this I'll tell you one thing about myself"

Her eyes beamed a smile tugging on her lips as the nervousness suddenly faded.

"You mean it? You really do right?!"

"If you don't stop being so embarrasing then no"

He rolled his eyes averting his gaze from hers as he sighed once again.

They stood there in awkward silence-only moving when the crowd moved as well and soon enough they were in front of the line.

"Actually I really think I can't do this afterall bye!"

Eunha nervously laughed attempting yet another escape before he pulled her down to sit next to him.

"If I'm gonna suffer you're suffering with me"

He mumbled as the safety bars went down-he gave her a side glance though she didn't notice as sweat began to form in her forehead and her face began to turn pale.

If possible she turned even paler as the ride jerked forward-Eunha muttered prayers underneath her breath as the cart began to creak as they approached the top.

"Renjun I don't think I can do this"

She muttered making the boy snicker unintentionally-he brushed his hair back making a mental countdown as the cart began to creak forward.

"Renjun we're going to die! We're going to die-"

She cut herself off as she let out s scream along with many others on the ride with them.

Her hand clutched on the closest thing next to her which happened to be Renjun's arm.

The boy let out a chuckle as the ride took more various loops and downs. It was certainly an eventful day.

 It was certainly an eventful day

"Hey your hair is a mess"

Renjun chuckled trying his best to support the seemingly drunk Eunha.

"That..."

She began taking a deep breath as she supported herself up right.

"Was the best ride ever!"

She cheered pointing up the sky-the both of them stared at eachother before letting out small giggles that turned into laughs.

"Hey"

Renjun hummed looking at the girl as she ran a hand through her dark locks.

"You should laugh more it suits you"

"What do you mean?"

"It's not like the sarcastic smirks you give at school-when you smile genuinely it's really pretty?"

Renjun turned at her like she was crazy but nonethelesa chose not to say anything.

"So what ride next?"

"I don't know, I mean the only reason we went here was for the roller coaster"

Eunha shrugged-they began to take a stroll before she stopped in her tracks.

She pulled the boy by his arm and pointed tk a ride.

Renjun shook his head but she dragged him over like all she could her was the lullaby of the ride beconing her over.

"No-not the spinning tea cups"

It's been so long since I last updated this owem