5

"B?" Ella said as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water

"I'm not sure honestly." Esbeth said as she stayed, her hands pressed against the side of the counter.

"Well we all knew something was going on." She said as she drank down her water.

"I didn't." Esbeth said with a giggle.

As she stopped leaning on the counter she felt a bit dizzy, but ignored it.

She walked over to the table slightly wobbly.

"Are you ok?" Ron said as he walked down the stairs, tired.

"Yea, I'm...im fine." Esbeth said as she held her head, which felt like it was spinning round, and round.

"Are you sure?" Ella said as she sat next to her.

"Actually I'm not sure."

"What do you need?" Ron said as he walked over and held her shoulder.

As Ron walked over, George came down the stairs, and was still slipping on a T-shirt which had a chudney cannons logo on it.

"Off mate, what's wrong b?" He said as he shoved Ron off.

"I'm not sure. The devils claw might've been bad."

"But I took it too." George said as his face became pale, and his eyes widened.

"Oh. Yea, maybe you got a rotten end." Ella said as she walked away, just assuming that, and nothing else.

Ron stood up and started up the stairs leaving George and Esbeth alone.

Esbeth assumed it was to go get dressed and come back down with Harry to go to Hagrids.

The Small old TV started in the living room, and George sat down and began to speak to Esbeth.

"Esbeth, look at me." He said as he held her shoulders making sure she looked at him.

She felt the sudden urge to giggle

"I ate something before we kissed. Might make you feel funny, but you're ok." He said as he began trying to hold back a smile.

"George? Are you saying what I think you're saying." She said as her lip curled desperately trying not to laugh.

"Yea." He said as he burst into laughter, along with Esbeth, who's head crashed into George's shoulder.

George feel backwards as her head fell into his lap, still laughing.

Harry and Ron ascended the stairs both wearing sweaters, Ron's green and scratchy, Harry's red.

"What's so funny?" Harry said as he grabbed his coat, already half way out the door.

"Nothing, go, go go!" George said as he shued them away.

As the crack of the two apparating, and the sounds of the old tv continued George pulled up Esbeth, and began kissing her again.

"Woah" she said as she pulled away again.

"What's wrong?" He said as he held her face.

"I don't think I realized how long, and how much I've wanted to do this." Her nose brushed against his.

"I didn't really know either" he said as he took his hands off her face, moving one to her neck, gently of course, and one on her waist.

They were still sitting, and esbeth's leg in between his.

He slowly stood up and reached his hands down for her to grab onto Incase she was dizzy still.

As she stood up, he immediately picked her up, and carried her to the counter where he put her down on the cold counter top, her shorts revealing her thighs, sending a cold chill down her spine.

Her legs parted as he stood between them, as he continued to kiss her.

"George, George wait." She said as she pushed him away.

"What?" He said slightly exsasperated

"Your mom and Fred will be up any second."

"Just makes it more fun."

His face smashed back into hers as his hips crashed into hers, making the dishes in the cupboard rattle and, it gave esbeth a feeling, one similar to when a car goes really, really fast.

Ella was still in the other room, laughing at the tv.

As George slowly started to slip his hands under her shirt, Fred came down the stairs, tired and rubbing his eyes.

George and Esbeth both  stopped and stared at Fred.

"Finally. Dad at work?" He asked.

"Yea." George said with suspicion.

"News flash no one cares who you're shagging b. Or you George." He went into the room where cam was and George pulled away from Esbeth.

"Since when did they know to call me b.?" She asked as she jumped down from the counter.

"I told em too. Some time last night, not sure." George said as he straightened his shirt.

"What are we doing?" Esbeth said as she slowly strayed away, and was about to step up the stairs.

"Just having fun." He said with a smile as he walked into the room where ella, and Fred were watching tv.

Esbeth stood on the stairs gripping the railing, as her stomach dropped.

Just for fun?