🕒 Horny and Waiting for You 🕒

I've been scarred and battered.

My hopes the wind done scattered.

Snow has friz me, sun has baked me.

Looks like between 'em

They done tried to make me

Stop laughin'. stop lovin', stop livin'-

But I don't care!

I'm still here!

~ from "Still Here" by Langston Hughes

.....

Chapter 12

Jin's POV

It was another lonely night.

"Jinnie?" A voice called in the darkness of his bedroom.

"Yes, Tae?"

"Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Of course, baby,"

He climbs into bed beside me. I pull him in my arms and rest my chin on his head. "Joonie has been gone for three days. He's never been gone this long for a peace treaty or whatever," I hum in response. "What do you think is taking him so long? Do you think it could be something going on with our mate,"

"I don't know, but I miss him,"

Namjoon was acting weird the last time we saw him. Defensive, irritated, wanting tae and I out of there. All signs that he was hiding something. Why was he hiding her from us? If she was destined for us, she would get over having to share and having so many of us.

"Me too, Jinnie,"

"She smelled so good. I can't wait to meet her, hug her, kiss her, and shower her with love," At this point, I knew that Tae was sleep-rambling and probably wouldn't remember this conversation tomorrow. Our little family was growing. It was great news, a truly happy occasion, so why there a pit in my stomach? I want Namjoon and our new mate as soon as possible. Is that too much to ask?

I close my eyes and force my thoughts away and cuddle into Tae. God, I miss him! I sigh tiredly. Tae and I will have to head back up to that pack and get him. I kiss Tae on the nose, closing my eyes before I let sleep close in on me.

.....

~A Week Later~

"Tae, bring your ass down here!"

"Coming!" I heard him holler before I heard feet stomping down the stairs. "What's for breakfast, babe?" As usual, he took his time to look perfect, and he looked so good. I swallow back my drool.

"I made french toast, sausage, rice, and kimchi," He wraps his arms around my waist, looking over my shoulder as I plate the food.

"Jinnie, are you okay? This meal is unusually small,"

"We have somewhere to be today. I thought a quick breakfast would be best,"

He speaks into my neck, placing kisses on my neck, "Where are we going?" I ignored his advances and forced myself not to show my excitement.

"We're going to see Namjoon and our other mate at that pack,"

"Really?" I nod in response. He stared at the side of my face for a moment before he started to whine. I set the plates on the table and began to pour orange juice into glasses. "Jinnie!"