𝓩𝓮𝓻𝓸

𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓷𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷

Rhaenyra Targaryen Velaryon

In it's time, house Targaryen created great men and women. Visenya, Aegon Rhaenys, Daemon, Daenerys and of course, Rhaenyra Targaryen.

Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Valyria, along, long time ago. She remembers her family. Her sons, daughters, family, friends, and lovers. She realized she was immortal after they defeated the army of the dead. She could never die and that was her greatest sorrow.

Over the years saw her father, brothers, sister, children, and friends die by old age. For a few years, she kept those she loved young but with time they decided they wanted to follow the way of life and die as they were supposed to years back. What was she supposed to do? Denied them of their wish? She couldn't, she loved them too much for that.

As the centuries and millenniums went by everything around her began to change. And a new era was born.

The era of the Vikings.

She, herself was a warrior so she had known plenty about war, strategies and such. She had a son and a daughter with a man named Ragnar Lothbrok. Although her daughter did not make it past her eighth birthday her son grew to be a man and have his own family. Her son, Bjorn had a family of his own, his mother watched over him and his new family. He knew her secret but kept it.

At first, the young boy wanted to be young forever but when he fell in love he wanted to live a mundane life and be happy. As the years went by, he died yet she stayed behind and watch his children have a life of their own. Until the disease spread and many died including Bjorn's family.

Rhaenyra met a man, Elijah. He was a warrior, one of the best. He knew what she was because she saved his life during a battle. He instantly fell in love with her and asked to court her. For the first time, she agreed. A few months later they got married and she gave him children. A daughter and two sons. Freya, Finn, and Elijah. Rhaenyra was happy, she had a family, something she had thought she would never have again. During the battle, Elijah was killed and this time, Rhaenyra was not there to save him.

Sometime later, a man from her village took an interest in her. This man had always been interested in her. Ansel, he was a werewolf. He was good with the kids, he was unmarried and she was a widow, they were perfect for each other. They got married and she gave him four children. Three boys and a girl. Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and their youngest Henrik. As time passed, Ansel became sick, a new disease spread, and her husband died leaving her all alone with her children. She decided it was best to move.

Ayana, a witch had told her of this new land that was free of any sickness. Rhaenyra had no choice but to move. She had made friends in this new town. Esther and her sister Dahlia. But, they betrayed her, taking her children away from her and "killing her" they didn't know she could not be killed but she was put into a sleeping coma. Her middle name suited her situation, Aurora, like the sleeping beauty.

Now, we all know what happen to the Mikaelson family. Their youngest was torn apart by werewolves on a full moon. The oldest was given to Esther's older sister to repay her for the help she offered against Rhaenyra. The rest, well they got turned into monsters. Immortal beings that would roam the world for a very long time. Years later everything changes for the original family. It's a twist that neither of them could imagine and it's all thanks to Bonnie Bennet who was trying to find a way to wake Mikael. When she managed to wake him, but as she did, she woke the monster that slept beneath. Not knowing she would be her biggest ally in the end.

They say every time a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin and the world holds its breath. Rhaenyra Targaryen was a woman of many talents and secrets. She's loyal and loving to her family but very unforgiving to those who betray her or hurt those who she loves.

Esther thought she was no more. But, her time has come. A new monsters is unleashed into the world of the living and nothing can stop it from getting what she wants and needs. The Black Queen is back for her revenge.