T H I R T Y T W O

Guys. I had my Christmas with my mom today cause I'm flying out to my dad tmr and guess what. SHE GOT ME THE H HARRY POTTER JUMPER PLS IM NEVER TAKING IT OFF.

Also the moment we've all fucking been waiting for happens this chapter. Put y'all's seatbelts on. And no bella it's not seggs with Sirius sorry😂 and if your confused you are clearly missing out on the best comments hole anyways enjoy

Today is the day Madeline has been waiting for. Yet dreading at the same time. Still unsure if this was going to be a good or a bad thing.

She spent the day anxiously waiting for the time to come. Constantly pacing about the house.

"What time is it?"

"Five minutes later than the last time you asked." James said as his eyes were glued on to the tv.

"Why do you keep asking?" Sirius asked. His eyes glued to a book.

"Just tell me when it's 4:55"

"You got it." They both said.

Madeline walked to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water. Her heart constantly picking up it's pace whenever she thought about meeting up with him.

~

"Mae it's 4:55!" James shouted.

Her breath hitched. Her tummy filled with butterflies because of how nervous she was.

She ran downstairs and opened the pot of floo powered hanging by the fire place and took a handful.

"Where you-"

"Diagon alley." She threw it and disappeared through the flames before he finished asking.

Madeline rushed to a bathroom to wipe off any black dust that managed to get on her face during the quick travel.

She walked out of the doors and into the streets, "where do I find you." She whispered quietly to herself.

She decided to go left. She looked in the windows of all the shops. No luck. She turned another corner and walked down that street.

And then she felt her arm being grabbed, and she was pulled into an alley. She knew it was him. He does, or did, that a lot.

When she get her back hit the wall she opened her eyes, and there he was.

Both of their eyes scanning the other up and down, taking in each other's appearance up close. Madelines mouth was barely open. Shocked that he was actually right in front of her.

"H- Hi." She breathed out.

"Hi." He said back.

"I- um- I- how are you?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm- I'm doing good. You?"

"I'm-" she pushed herself off of the wall and pulled him into a hug without thinking. He was hes to tent but wrapped his arms around her waist, lightly pulling her closer into his chest. She rested her head over his shoulder.

"I missed you." He whispered into her ear.

"I've missed you too, Reg, I'm sorry, again, I'll never not be sorry for hurting you. I'll do whatever it takes tho gain your trust again." She pulled way from his grasp.

"I forgive you, M. I'm not gonna let little things like this ruin us. I don't want to lose you again." He said while looking her in the eyes.

"So- whats- us?"

"Well what do you want to happen?"

"If I haven't made that obvious in the letter I wrote you."