Chapter 8

"I know what I want"

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Blaise asks with excitement in his tone.

"Yes? What else would I mean?" I say sarcastically.

"Hell yes I would y/n! Wow." He says, pulling me into his arms, tighter than before.

We cuddle like this until we fall asleep. But I can't help but think about Draco. What is he going to say about this? He definitely won't be happy about it. My thoughts slowly fade away as I fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning:

I wake up in Blaise's arms just like how I was left yesterday. He is already awake and is looking into my eyes.

"Good morning babe" He says softly.

"Good morning." I say back.

I get out of bed and get put some oversized sweatpants and a big sweatshirt on. I notice that I still have Draco's sweatshirt. I look over at Blaise and he is watching me from my bed.

"I should probably give this back." I say to him.

"I'll come with you." He replies.

This is not going to end well. I put my hair in a messy bun and then we walk over to his dorm that he shares with Draco and Tom. He unlocks the door and Tom and Draco are both sitting on their beds. Draco was practicing spells while Tom was reading. Draco looks up and his eyes widen when he sees me.

I want to make this as quick as possible so I throw the sweatshirt at him and turn my back to leave but Malfoy of course has to open his mouth to talk.

"Y/n wait!" He says loudly, causing Tom to look up.

I push past Blaise and go into the common room and sit on the couch. Thankfully there are a bunch of people here so I could get lost from Draco. I look back hoping that Blaise was following but of course it was Draco.

"Y/ln! I still need to take you on our date." He says.

Shit. I forgot about that. I don't want to go on a stupid date with Malfoy anymore. I have a boyfriend now. I just don't know how I'm supposed to tell him that.

"That won't be necessary Malfoy." I hear Blaise say from behind.

This won't end well.

"Why not Zabini?" Malfoy says with a grin on his face.

"Because. Y/n is my girlfriend." Blaise says finally.

With just those few words, the common room went silent, and all eyes were on us. The expression on Draco's face was hard to read. He looked mad? Sad? Jealous. That's what it was. It was silent in the room and no other students dared to talk.

"She is for now Zabini." He says bringing his grin back onto his perfect face.

My jaw dropped. Draco walks past him and leaves the common room. I look at Blaise and he is just as shocked as I am. I told him that we should go get breakfast and he agreed. We walked to the dining hall and I sat down across from Malfoy and Tom. Pansy quickly joined us along with Astoria.

"Are you all down for some truth or dare tonight?" Astoria asks.

"It's a school night." I reply, "but it sounds like fun, so yes."

The boys agree as well and we eat breakfast. It was clear that Zabini and Malfoy were ignoring each other and the tension grew once Astoria and Pasny left.

"Um... Tom, do you want to go to the library with me?" I ask so we could both get some space.

Tom nods quickly and we both get up and leave. Once we get out of there we head to the library where I hate going.