Not that face!

Veer Singhania

Phew!
Thank god!
I just talked to the Delhi client and he has agreed to come here for the meeting.

He is such a pain!

But ofcourse I am Veer Singhania!
I can make anything happen.

Except for one thing!

Convincing Avni! She would be on leave tomorrow and the meeting is tomorrow.
I need her to be with me there.
I can't appoint someone new, because it is a very short notice and also she is well aware of the Delhi project.
I just groaned and got up from my seat.

I entered Avni's cabin and it was empty.
I frowned.

Maybe in Raghav's cabin.

I entered Raghav's cabin and there she was tying his tie.

God! This frustrates me to hell!

I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me.
Avni again went back to the tie.

Huh? How dare she ignore me?

"Morning Veer!" Raghav said and Avni stepped away after tightening his tie.

"I need your assistant." I said to him.

"What for Mr. Singhania?" She asked picking up a few files from the table.

"Tomorrow we have a meeting with the Delhi Clients. I need to crack the deal no matter what. So I need you to study the project and help me with the presentation." I said to her.

"Okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes in your cabin. I need to finish some work over here." She said and went away.

I looked at her wide eyed.

She Agreed? Just like that?

"Why are you shocked?" Raghav asked chuckling.

"I thought she would agree after bashing atleast 5 things against my head." I said chuckling.

"It is strange how you are totally diffrent with her. I mean she ignores you, curses you, then too you are civil with her. If it was not Avni then she would have been out of the company right now." He said shrugging.

"Because you very well know she means a lot to me!" I said and sat on his chair.

"Then why did you leave her? I mean I don't know any of her personal issues but I know for a fact that she has no one except the 2 friends of hers. That means she had noone in Mumbai too." He said taking another chair.

"I regret it Raghav. I really do. But she is too stubborn to listen to me now." I said playing with the paperweight.

Well! You were stubborn too when she wanted you to listen.

"And I don't blame her. She is always had trust issues. But then too trusted me with everything she had. And I broke it in million pieces." I said remembering the day she was soo fragile in my arms.

Flashback

The whole day Avni did not come to my apartment.