Family time. (P30)

Kai's POV
Scarlet's arrival

"Miss me?" Scarlet asks. She jumps over the couch and unto me. "Planchita!" She yells. She learned that word from one of her Mexican friends and now she does it all the time.  "Little girl you better... who's that?" I look up and see her pointing at Mia.

Mia steps forward and smiles her cute little smile. "Mia Moore. I am Dana Lovato's mate." She says with pride. Now that's my girl! Show them who you are!

"You're a lesbian?! " Scarlet rushes to Mia and picks her up "oh my! She's so freaking tiny! Can we keep her?"

"That's what I said!" I shout and stand up to join their hug. "I want to adopt her as my own child." I let go and Turn to look at Arrio. "Can we?"

"No." We all turn to face the owner of the voice "Oh and you have permission to speak now."  

"Why are you everywhere?" I ask . Finally he caught on with the whole permission shit.

"Wow Kai. What happened to 'me always being there when you need me?" Zeke crosses his arms. Yeah but I don't need you at the moment.

"How the hell did you get in?" Scarlet asks as she glares at him.

"Oh I invited him in." Momma tessie comes around the corner. "Ezekiel called to ask if Kai was here and I decided to invite him over for our celebration." Momma what the hell were you thinking.

"Yeah congrats by the way." He walks to Dana and hands her a gift bag "not sure if I was supposed to bring something but I thought this would be a great gift for your honeymoon " he smirks as she takes the bag.

"Thanks."she stares at him suspiciously before searching through the gift bag. Zeke turns to Mia and pats her head before walking to me.

"We need to talk." He pulls me to the kitchen where momma is baking "is it alright if we step out for a bit. We have some personal business." He asks her.

"Yeah of course." She smiles and continues baking. That's momma for you. That's where Dana gets her oblivious side.

He drags me out the house. Man he's been handling me, roughly lately. "Unhand me sir!" I shout in my best accent. He raises a brow and chuckles. However he doesn't let go.,,, bastard.

He shoves me inside the backseat of his car and climbs in right after me. Closing the door he turns back around and stares me down. "Fuck off!" Loki growls.

"So smartass, are you going to explain why you came here without permission?" Zeke asks.

"Umm well i got permission from Scar." Actually that's a fucking lie but it's a damn good one. "So I thought that was enough?" I question with a cheeky smile. He'll fall for it.

"Not falling for it." Damn it. He leans back in the seat and lets out a long sigh. I watch him as he closes his eyes. "Lap" he orders. I quickly climb onto his lap and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Kai get off his lap now." Loki orders. "Go back with mate."

"But i want to be with Zeke right now." I wiggle a bit to get comfortable. "Just let me be happy." I say before blocking him. I just wish he could understand me. I wish he could understand that I can't leave Zeke. He's everything to me.