54

Youngjae : "Coming"

He opens the door.

Youngjae : "Mark Hyung?"

Mark : "Can I talk to Jb?"

Youngjae was confused , but still he nodded and let Mark inside.

Mark may look like he don't give a f about anyone but, being the oldest one in their friend circle, he's the one who take care of everyone. Without anyone noticing it.

Youngjae : "He's in my room, I'll be sitting here... You can talk to him"

He smiled and obviously mark knows the direction. When mark was about to leave Youngjae grabbed his wrist.

Youngjae : "Hyung... Be careful with your words and action... Please"

Mark smiled.

Mark : "We all love him and care for him"

With that Mark entered the room, JB was not in the room instead in balcony, starring at the moon while leaning onto railing.

Mark : "Beom?!"

Mark gently call his name, he turn around and wiped his tears. Mark hold is hand and stopped from wiping them.

Mark : "Let them flow, you'll feel better"

With that Jaebeom hugged him ever so tightly and started crying on his shoulder. Mark rubbed his back and try to make him calm.

>>>>

JB already calmed an hour ago, right now they both are sitting on the couch in the balcony.

JB : "Jeongyeon love to watch the moon... And Nayeon to. Now I know why they love this thing together"

He sighed and took a sip of the coffee Youngjae gave them.

Mark : "Beom... Move on!"

He turn his head towards mark. It's been 2 hours since he got to know the truth and mark is telling him to move on. How can he.

JB : "But --"

Mark : "You never loved her!"

There was a pin drop silence until mark break it.

Mark : "Ask yourself are you feeling betrayed or heartbroken?"

Mark : "Obviously betrayed , cause you never loved her JB, you never did"

JB don't know what to say, yes mark is right he never loved her. He do was attracted, addicted but he never loved her deeply.

Mark : "Close your eye, put your right hand on your chest and imagine you kissing Jeongyeon"

JB did what mark told.

Mark : "Now think of Youngjae, Youngjae kissing you. Your first kiss"

JB again did what Mark told.

Mark : "Your heart rate became faster right?"

JB hesitantly nodded.

Mark : "When your heart beated the most, when it comes to Youngjae or Jeongyeon?"

JB : "......Youngjae"

Mark : "JB she's not the only one who is cheating in this relation. You yourself is cheating her."

JB : "Hyung... I am sorry"

He started crying but again he wiped his tears.

Mark : "You both used each other to forget the one you love. So what's the problem"

Mark : "JB, you love your sister more than anything, so... for her accept them. Support them and act like what a brother do"

JB : "But--"

Mark : "Text them and tell them to meet you tommrow"

JB widened his eye and looked at mark.

Mark : "Do this... It's the right thing. Believe me"

JB wiped his face and fished his phone and texted Nayeon.

Nayeon
Can you and
Jeongyeon
meet me at
TTT cafe
tommrow at
1pm?

Oppa
Okay
We will

JB didn't response just left on seen.

Mark : "You loved or love Youngjae but you acted like you love her. Why?"

JB : "I like her, I always treated her like I am with Youngjae, both are sunshines. But last night lust was all over us. And we made a huge mistake"

Mark : "Don't call it a mistake"

JB : "If... If I'll be the one who will take care of the child. I love him with all my heart and I promise this"

Mark smiled and nodded.

Mark : "Always remember that Youngjae's parents were oppose of same sex love, not Youngjae, he still loves you. Give it a try and I know you both will be happy together"

JB : "Thank you hyung"

Mark just hugged JB and patted his back.

Mark : "Let everyone live there life happily, don't act like a crazy person infront of those ladies. Okay?"

JB released the hug and nodded.

JB : "I will... After all for me Nayeon is still priority"