𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻?

when wilbur comes and takes me back to his place, tommy isn't there. his things are gone out of the guest room. his hoodies gone from my suitcase.

every trace of tommy that could've been there, was erased.

no talking was necessary. he knew he messed up, and i knew i was too harsh.

i knew there'd be an apology, eventually. just not now. the note i had tossed at him was in the bin by the trash.

i flopped down onto the bed. i turn over, burying my face in his pillow. it smelled like him. like his cologne.

i let out a gentle sob.

i can't stay here.

i open my phone. open instagram. i notice the post tommy made of him and i is gone.

i sigh.

i open my dms, and i text evan.

hey.

can you come pick me up? can i spend the night at yours? here's the address ***********.

he likes my messages, telling me he'd be there in ten minutes.

i didn't bother grabbing my things. i knew i'd be back in the morning. i shoot wilbur a quick text, letting him know where i was, before creeping down the stairs and sitting on the front steps. waiting for evan's car to pull up.

when it does, i climb in, giving evan a bright smile.

he does the same, turning down the music. "hey cass!" he says, giving me a quick smile.

i return his hello. buckling in and taking in his car. it smelled like fruit. and perfume.

i sigh. his car was comfy. but his presence was not.

we begin down the road, and he gives me a little glance.

"want to talk about what happened?" he asks, grabbing my hand like he had earlier.

i flinch slightly at the touch, but eventually melt into it. he reminded me of tommy.

i squeeze his hand slightly. "i've been getting a lot of texts lately from an unknown number, they've been saying a lot of bad things.. about me and my body," i explain, my stutter beginning to shine through. "it was bearable at first, but it really does get to you yknow?" i say, my hands shaking slightly.

he nods, "it's okay. it will be fine. you won't get hurt while you're with me. you're in no danger here." he says. and i caught the feeling he knew something that i didn't.

we drove for about 20 minutes until we arrived at his apartment. it was small, but charming. when i stepped inside i immediately recognized the same smell as his car, and immediately found the source. there, on his couch, sat a girl.

her and i could've been twins if she wasn't a skinny as a bone. her hair was longer than mine, reaching down a little bit past her shoulders. the bags under her eyes were prominent, and i could tell what ryan had meant when he said that his girlfriends never looked happy.

after a few hours of goofing around, the feeling began. the feeling of my stomach resting in my throat.

i shoot wilbur a text, and he read it immediately. i knew i was safe, i knew he'd be there to pick me up soon.

i stand up from the couch, leaving evan and his girlfriend, who's name turned out to be amelia.

on my way out the door. amelia gives me her phone number.

i recognize it immediately. my panicked gaze meets her calm face.

i glance around the apartment. i notice a note on the refrigerator, signed from evan.

i recognize the handwriting immediately.

-

even when i'm in the car, and wilbur is making small talk around me. her parting words bounced around in my mind.

"i'm sure we will see you around here again. isnt that right evan?"

lol stalker reveal 😏😏😏😏 anyways love all hi sorry for taking forever to update