eleven.

"One Chocolate Fudge and one Hokey Pokey," I said as I handed the money over to the person working the counter. I grabbed the two ice cream cones and walked out to where Tommy was seating.

  "My treat," I said as I reached out my hand to give him the ice cream cone. He looked up from his phone momentarily and smiled while taking the cone from me.

"What flavour is this," he said as he licked his ice cream while going through his phone.

"I don't know I just wanted to try these two flavours," I said while shrugging my shoulders. My intention was to take his ice cream if I didn't like mine.

"Let me try yours," he said as he came closer to me, with his eyes still stuck to his screen. I could feel my face warm up, he was so close to me right now. I quickly looked away and put the ice cream cone closer to him.

Did that really just happen? Now that I was aware of my feelings, were things going to be this awkward now?

"Hey, are you okay with me giving Tubbo your number," He finally asked breaking our loud silence.

"Oh yeah sure, how is he like now by the way?" I replied.

"Toby, is alright. But Tubbo and Big Law...," He said before taking in a long breath. I laughed at his response, and the fact that Toby had so many alter egos.

"Do you want to come meet my friends to film my 1 Million sub video?" He asked me as I pushed my chair into the table as we left. I smiled and nodded vigorously, I still didn't know who those guys he hung out with were and I obviously wanted to broaden my friendship circle.

We walked towards the park near to the school and as we came closer, we saw a two people sitting on a seesaw.

"Before we get there, they're huge fans of yours so they may be a little weird around you," Tommy said putting his arm in front of me to stop me from moving forward.

"Fans?" I asked as he let his arm down and we continued walking. He gave me a 'you'll see' look as we approached the two boys.

"Tom, why did you bring her here?" The boy in the red jacket asked as he got up from the seesaw. The other boy in the yellow jacket was forcefully pushed to the ground as the boy in red stood up quickly.

"I wanted to meet you guys! My name is Y/N," I answered on Tommy's behalf as I held out a hand for a handshake.

The boy in the yellow jacket quickly cupped my hand in between his as he shook it saying, "Hi Y/N, my name's Lucas. I have heard a lot about you, pleasure to meet you."

"Hi my name's Liam, I'd never thought you would want to meet us," The other boy shoved Lucas away as he shook my hand. I laughed at their behaviour, it was very entertaining. We exchanged numbers as we walked towards a more lively part of the area.

"So computer nerds huh," I said as I rushed over towards where Tommy was, leaving the other two trailing behind us.

He laughed and looked back at the two boys behind us looking and pointing at their phones.

"Okay guys, give me a dare," He said as we got to a more populated area.

"Go to random girls and tell them that they're your girlfriend," Lucas suggested. I laughed and pointed at a pair of girls seating in the public square.

"Go to those girls and tell them that their your girlfriend," I said as I laughed. Liam started the camera and pointed it straight at Tommy as Lucas pushed him towards the girls.

"You're my girlfriend," Tommy said to the girls. They looked at him with a blank look, they had a very awkward moment before Liam turned off the camera and started laughing.

Lucas and I quickly pulled them away from the girls as we apologised for them.

"That was traumatic, what if they really fell in love with me at first sight," Tommy said as we walked back to the park.

"They listen to girl in red, Tommy," I said as I turned to smile at Lucas and Liam who knew exactly what I was referring to.

"What does their music taste have to do with anything?" Tommy quizzed with an extremely puzzled look plastered on his face.

"Mate, they like each other," Lucas replied as he went through the footage Liam took on his camera.

"Oh," He replied with his eyes widened. The three of us laughed at his reaction as we looked straight ahead.

"How did you know anyway," He asked.

"I know them," I said as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Liam and Lucas slowly clapped their hands and shook their heads as Tommy stopped walking in shock.

After a full day of filming, we all decided to go back home. Tommy needed to prepare for a stream too so we decided to not take our time to go home.

I got to my doorstep and opened the door to my house. As I stepped in, I could see two silhouettes standing around the kitchen counter. They were whispering before they looked up and saw me in the hallway.

"Y/N," a feminine voice called out to me.

920 words