5: The failed plan.

Y/n's pov

After school, Dustin, Lucas and I got on our bikes and headed to Mike's house.

I had a feeling the girl was still going to be there.

We pulled into Mike's driveway.

Dustin and Lucas just burst through the door, so I followed, apologizing to Mrs. Wheeler quickly as Dustin and Lucas dragged me along.

We basically sprinted up the stairs to Mike's room.

I really hoped that the girl wasn't gone. Why, You might ask? Because I think she's cool, and we could use another girl in this party.

We burst into Mike's room, and sure enough, there the girl was, sitting on Mike's bed, looking at us with confusion, until she saw me. When she saw me, she smiled warmly, and I returned it, walking over to her and hugging her. She tensed at first, but then hugged back.

"Are you out of your mind!?!" Lucas asked Mike, who had been smiling at me, as If he already knew I'd be cool with her staying.

I'm basically cool with anyone, as long as that someone is not Troy.

"Why is she here?" Dustin asked quietly.

"She knows about Will!" Mike said, dropping his smile, and turning serious.

"Wait, what?!?!" I yelled already confused.

"What do you mean she knows about Will?" Lucas asked.

"She pointed at a picture of him!" Mike said excitedly.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked, unimpressed.

"Yes!" Mike yelled. "Don't you think it's a coincidence we found her on Mirkwood, the exact place that Will went missing!???" Mike yelled at Lucas.

"And she said bad people were after her, maybe the bad people took Will!" Mike yelled, pointing at the girl.

"Then why won't she tell us?!?!?!?" Lucas yelled, looking like he was about to murder someone.

Lucas walked towards her angrily.

"Do you know where Will is?!" Lucas asked her.

"Do you know where he is?!?!?!"  He asked again holding onto her shoulders.

"Stop!" Mike yelled.

"Maybe we should just tell your mom..." Dustin started.

"NO!" Mike yelled. "Eleven said that if we tell anyone about her, we will all be in danger!!"

"WAIT, her name's Eleven? And what kind of danger?!?!" I asked, shouting.

When Mike didn't answer, we all got nervous.

"Mike, what kind of danger?!" Dustin asked.

"Danger, danger!" Mike yelled.

Mike then made a hand gun and pointed it first at his head, then at Dustin and I, then at Lucas, who slapped it away.

"This is bullshit!" He yelled. "We're going back to plan A, we're telling your mom!" Lucas stated, walking towards Mike's door.

But then, suddenly the door slammed shut, and the lock clicked.

Lucas unlocked it and reached for the doorknob when it locked again.

We all turned to face Eleven, who's nose was bleeding.

"No." She said quietly, wiping the blood away.

——

We were all sat around Mrs. Wheeler's dinner table, her having told us to stay since it was late.