𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢
𓏲୭║𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾 , 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄 ║𓏲୭

𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𓏲୭║𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾 , 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄 ║𓏲୭

✈︎
10:30 𝘱𝘮

"TINK THROW THE DAMN TRASH OUT " aunt chrissy yelled.

"ma i was on my way damn the group finna come over anyways " tink said picking up the trash.

"lower the tone if u don't wanna get a whopping" aunt said making me giggle .

"what u laughing at" tink said mugging me, "why u never ask her  to do shit" tink complained.

"nigga the food u ate i cooked " i said quickly putting my hand on my mouth because i said a cuss word.

"you lil kids never understand about the cuss words do y'all" aunt said sighing and walking into her room making me and tink laugh.

"diamond the girls coming over too" tink said opening the door and picking up the trash.

"yeah they texted me n shit " i said standing up and picking up amora my little sister.

"y'all getting along and shit " tink asked.

"yeah they cool asl n they like match my energy " i said while doing the periodt hand motion.

"cool cool dats good" tink said finally going outside and throwing the trash out .

it's been 2 weeks since me and my 3 little sisters moved from florida to here do i miss my birth giver ? no she made my life miserable.

that's still my mom tho and i wish the best for her but for a mother to choose drugs over her 3 daughters is really low.

i snap out of my thoughts from hearing tinks yelling "nigga why u yelling" i said mugging him.

"nigga yo ass was zoomed " tink said lauging while i rolled my eyes.

"tink lemme borrow ur car to go to the store pleaseee" i begged tink.

"no"

"ima tell aunt yo ass sneaked out last night" i said walking to my aunts room .

"HERE HERE" tink said running up to me and giving me the keys.

"ima take the girls with me " i said walking to alayahs room while having amora on my hip.