𝟑𝟎 ❛ diverted boundaries ❜

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 Theme Song — 'Love The Way You Lie' by Eminem ft. Rihanna (Nightcore Version)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Diverted Boundaries

*Saturday, Seoul Province — 7:09 A.M

"Damn, bro! You need to tone down your jealousy if you don't want to come out as a living cave woman next!" Jeno cackle upon mentioning to the blonde girl that Beomgyu has been hanging out with the same girl today, "I'm not a cave woman as long as I'm not a cannibal like him who eats a freaking neck!"

"I dearly hope that he'll soon teach you how to." Her hands went on auto pilot as it punched his arm, "I'm not a cave woman nor a bear and I will never be! Keep that in your thick skull!"

"Okay, then at least be his cooked chicken legs or honey for him to eat. You don't wanna let your caveman or bear starve to death, right?"

Her eyes narrowed into tiny slits as she threw him a scornful glare, "Shut the fuck up! I was born as a human and it will stay as it is!"

"Uh huh! Tell that to yourself! Focus on our current goal and you can be with your bear later on!" The boy guided her to where her old Town is residing, where her mother wants to 'talk' to her, "Is this really necessary?! I'm wasting my time."

"Oh, shepherd! The destiny that you've been talking about lies in that mansion!" He dramatically outstretched his arms, referring to the huge mansion ahead of them that she failed to notice, "Since when did they bought themselves a mansion? To the money they earned illegally?!"

"Probably." He joked but he deep down he was not very fond of her family as well if it wasn't for his father being friends with them, "Well, screw that shit!" She sneered through her gritted teeth since they left Hanlim earlier that day

Jeno briefly took a glimpse of her raging expression as he walked behind her with cautious, "This is gonna suck so bad!" Ryujin snorted in mock, "You only noticed that just now?"

"Hey! Give me a credit for noticing!" The girl only rolled her eyes as she appeared to be unfazed by the gigantic mansion with banners and nature planted all around the entrance, "Hmm, do you think you know what she's going to tell you somehow?"

"How should I know? It should be you who knows everything between the two of us. I want to get out of this stinky place so bad." Jeno had to disagree with her though, "It looks so magnificent with the interior not gonna lie and the air smells like freshener."

"Typical." She commented with a roll of her eyes, "So, do I need to go with you or what?" The boy awkwardly asked, glancing at the maids working in the household in wary, "Nah, I think you should be fine here."

"Uh... Do you even know which way is your mother's room or perhaps office?!" The blonde girl shrugged carelessly, "I'll just roam around, see what kind of sorcery they're up to. Technically, I've been expecting something big from them since the beginning."

Jeno's eyebrows knitted in confusion, "What do you mean?" But he only got silence as an answer, "Maybe forcing you to come here was such a bad idea after all. I'm regretting my own decisions."

"Glad you do!" She shouted back, stepping inside one of the rooms downstairs but only find it as an spacious room, "You should check upstairs, you idiot!" Ryujin had the urge to roll eyes at Jeno's remark, "I don't need your noisy mouth to tell me what to do!"